3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Oh God, I never thought I'd come across THIS dumb debate on here. :/

Also, what exactly is going on with the "futa/trans" tag here? (Boy, talk about words being used/misused.) Is it just we get an option to play as trans? And which way are they going here? The one character looks a lot like a FTM classmate I had once.
There's a choice of two protagonists, one is a Cis Man and the other a Trans Woman.

Reactions: GokutheG

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 4019521

Overview:
Two Geordie lads prepare for the next chapter of life as they finish school,
and head to university but one has been keeping a big secret from his best mate.
Will their friendship be tested when the secret is uncovered?
Watch the story unfold through the eyes of either friend in this adult visual novel that may be light on game play but is heavy on story.
Play through the first 2 chapters for free here on itch, chapter 3 is available now on my Patreon page.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-10
Release Date: 2024-09-10
Developer: Faenon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

BaasB thanks for the link

View attachment 4019522 View attachment 4019523 View attachment 4019524 View attachment 4019525 View attachment 4019526 View attachment 4019527 View attachment 4019528 View attachment 4019529 View attachment 4019530
Okay, I am playing this for the first time. And I am Enjoying it.:love:
(Upon 1st appearances, I suspected I suspected BF 2, in the hoodie, was "Trans")
I am enjoying the 'Fresh' take on this. It is HIS/her Choice. (Not being 'done to him' for perverted reasons)

(Not sure If I should have added the "Spoiler" tag here. Assuming those that have played v0.2 have already come thus far)
and getting some 'welcomed' help from his sister, without the 'labeling' shit (of being a sissy, or some derogatory Crap!)
- I envy him. knowing What he wants and has it All planned out.
(Although, it May be responsible, I am not so Sure I would be willing to tell my folks about my 'New Life' decision
until after I had already left, and was the New "Me". Especially Dad. It Never Ends well.)
- Looking at the intended 'Tags', I am surprised that "Sissification" (though "Feminization" would have been More appropriate; there Is no tag for that), even if it is by his own choice, was not 'suggested'/offered.
(Yes, 'Sissification' has earned a sexually gross & negative undertone (thanks to society & perverts))

- A person could & SHOULD be able to 'feminize' (Trans/Sissify/Femboy) one-self, WITHOUT Labels & 'Sexual overtones'/perversion.
(There Are just some 'males' Who Are Aware that they were born the WRONG Gender!)
- It does not necessarily mean that "He" is gay and desires to have sex with Men!
IT Is a LIFESTYLE Choice, not a Sexual one!

As I already mentioned, This Game is Awesome so far.
I am also surprised and giving Kudo's to the amount of content.
I wish we could have seen some 'back history'; when "Hoodie boy" realized something was not right.
when He 1st started to question his gender and when he decided to confide in his sister for help/guidance,
and her reaction.

Well, Wow! I didn't really see That coming. By the time I started writing this, I had just reached where "Hoodie boy" (MC 2) had just received his acceptance Letter and invited his Best Friend over for some gaming.
I got the back story I was looking for, but had no idea it all hung on a bet, and it was all 'Semi-forced' feminization, but it didn't really change the outcome.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BestFriends-FAENON-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Promising start though the transition from the 2nd emma and sister scene to the next one feels slightly abrupt like content was cut.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
'Linguistically creative students at the University of Oxford in the 1880s distinguished between the sports of “rugger” (rugby football) and “assoccer” (association football). The latter term was further shortened to “soccer” (sometimes spelled “socker”), and the name quickly spread beyond the campus.'

'The word soccer was a recognised way of referring to association football in the UK until around the 1970s, when it began to be perceived incorrectly as an Americanism. For fans who are more interested in other codes of football, within their sporting community, the use of the word football may refer to their own code.'

or we could call it 'American Football' which is what the difference is, and stop making it like America even made the word Soccer up in the first place. 7 seconds of a google search and boom, you too can see that America didn't bastardize everything in the world. Most 'English' has been changed by Britain, but somehow, ALL the places they spread their language to around the world during 'let's rule the planet phase of their life' are the people who are just in the wrong.
You should know better than to make sense here. :Kappa:

Faenon

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
Just found this link. Reading through the comments. Thank you all so much for all the feedback. I'm literally crying here reading so much positivity. I've poured my heart into this for the last 8 months or more, it's so stratifying to have people appreciate that effort.

Faenon

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
Okay, I am playing this for the first time. And I am Enjoying it.:love:
(Upon 1st appearances, I suspected I suspected BF 2, in the hoodie, was "Trans")
I am enjoying the 'Fresh' take on this. It is HIS/her Choice. (Not being 'done to him' for perverted reasons)

(Not sure If I should have added the "Spoiler" tag here. Assuming those that have played v0.2 have already come thus far)
and getting some 'welcomed' help from his sister, without the 'labeling' shit (of being a sissy, or some derogatory Crap!)
- I envy him. knowing What he wants and has it All planned out.
(Although, it May be responsible, I am not so Sure I would be willing to tell my folks about my 'New Life' decision
until after I had already left, and was the New "Me". Especially Dad. It Never Ends well.)
- Looking at the intended 'Tags', I am surprised that "Sissification" (though "Feminization" would have been More appropriate; there Is no tag for that), even if it is by his own choice, was not 'suggested'/offered.
(Yes, 'Sissification' has earned a sexually gross & negative undertone (thanks to society & perverts))

- A person could & SHOULD be able to 'feminize' (Trans/Sissify/Femboy) one-self, WITHOUT Labels & 'Sexual overtones'/perversion.
(There Are just some 'males' Who Are Aware that they were born the WRONG Gender!)
- It does not necessarily mean that "He" is gay and desires to have sex with Men!
IT Is a LIFESTYLE Choice, not a Sexual one!

As I already mentioned, This Game is Awesome so far.
I am also surprised and giving Kudo's to the amount of content.
I wish we could have seen some 'back history'; when "Hoodie boy" realized something was not right.
when He 1st started to question his gender and when he decided to confide in his sister for help/guidance,
and her reaction.

Well, Wow! I didn't really see That coming. By the time I started writing this, I had just reached where "Hoodie boy" (MC 2) had just received his acceptance Letter and invited his Best Friend over for some gaming.
I got the back story I was looking for, but had no idea it all hung on a bet, and it was all 'Semi-forced' feminization, but it didn't really change the outcome.
Wow thank you so much.

In terms of the tags, I didn't write them. I didn't actually know the VN was linked here, I'm glad someone took the initiative to do it for me though :) I agree with you this is not a sissification game I would chose trap, trans and also straight sexual content. I have purposefully stayed cleared of the BDSM, forced, humiliation, degrading aspect that follows the trans genre around.

I love the hoodie boy tag, haha :) Chapter 1 probably could have been a little more expanded to incorporate "hoodie boy" going through therapy and choosing to move from just cross dressing to fully transitioning. That would have compromised chapter 2 though and left the path routes somewhat lopsided I felt so, I kept it brief.

Reactions: Syrkrs

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Are you talking about the flashback scene 2 years prior?
No, the one where Emma revealed she told Michael. They then talk about trying clothes and it jumps to Emma and Michael in the car.
Speaking of the flashback scene, The animation revealing Emma in the dress was very slow and choppy for me.

Faenon

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
No, the one where Emma revealed she told Michael. They then talk about trying clothes and it jumps to Emma and Michael in the car.
Speaking of the flashback scene, The animation revealing Emma in the dress was very slow and choppy for me.
Chapter 3 will answer your first question. :)

Yeah I may have messed up my maths on the number of frames I needed to render that animation, lol. IT was only supposed to be a 6 second one. It was my intent to do a slow pan up but rendering at 3 fps was way way overkill and led to a 25 second stutter show. The render took 15 hours or something to do and was one of the last things I did before releasing. Originally I had a simple 4 or 5 renders up the body but during final testing I thought I could make it a little better if a bit of ani. Thanks for the feedback, I'll try and fix that up in a few days and push out another release.

Reactions: asahibito

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't expect to enjoy this but I did. Played through the Male protag path and it was surprisingly .....wholesome. Not what you expect to find on this degen site xD.

Reactions: Syrkrs and Faenon
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes