Ren'Py Abandoned Best Summer Ever [v0.1 Demo] [Lewd Mind Games]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't usually bother with games that size, but given the screengrabs, I'll look at it.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah, bugs. First one is right at the start when u choose own name and first line after that MC calls himself Andrew:confused:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Unplayable mess, why did you even release it in such a state? Due to bugs you only have access to 80 pics out of 210, it's hilarious how dev fucked himself.
Tip: to stuck up the courage required to unlock most of the not bugged scenes, go to Alana's room early in the morning, do all the scenes and repeat (+2 courage every time but after each visit it is still early morning).
To gain access to money and those 2 spammable scenes for courage, you have to "read a book about seduction" 5 times in your room, go to the bar in the afternoon 4-5 times, select "talk with the bartender" and "work", then "grope on her" and click IGNORE 2 times on the bugsplats, lol....

BTW, this is a grind sandbox like "Foot Of The Mountains".

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
"the game doesn't have very much to do yet,"

except hook up with 4 girls on the first release apparently.:sneaky:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Unplayable mess, why did you even release it in such a state? Due to bugs you only have access to 80 pics out of 210, it's hilarious how dev fucked himself.
Tip: to stuck up the courage required to unlock most of the not bugged scenes, go to Alana's room early in the morning, do all the scenes and repeat (+2 courage every time but after each visit it is still early morning).
To gain access to money and those 2 spammable scenes for courage, you have to "read a book about seduction" 5 times in your room, go to the bar in the afternoon 4-5 times, select "talk with the bartender" and "work", then "grope on her" and click IGNORE 2 times on the bugsplats, lol....

BTW, this is a grind sandbox like "Foot Of The Mountains".
Oh dear God no!!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This game had my attention at the "Your goal is to get any girl that you can, in a city full of single and married babes" part but then i saw grind mentioned...

I'm kidding by the way. I'll play the game as it looks interesting. The women are hot, too. I don't mind a bit of a grind as long as It's not a chore and have me repeating every scene repeatedly just for progression.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
This game is unintentionally hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Macinnes

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
I would love the game if there where not so many bugs in, Rollback or ignore is no fun if you want to play a game, graphics are good.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Here's the script with some bugfixes. Apart from fixing some puzzling English ("inspect her inner parts" :eek:) I disabled the grind by increasing money and stats so that you just basically walk around and ask girls to play with your pp. I also added missing variables whose lack of made the gray screen show up. There's still a lot of proofreading and bugfixing to be done but at least Alana will now show you her skills for a mere tenner.

UPDATE:

There is some rendered scenes that for some reason weren't included in the game. Most of the renders are pretty bad so I left them out but I really liked the one in the back alley. When you find Alana being hit on by some bloke in the bar, then step in and have fun.
(Disclaimer: I wrote the scene from scratch so if the dev keeps working on the game, the scene will probably be written in a completely different way.)

Another update:

Bloody hell, this game is so riddled with bugs it's next to impossible to get rid of them all. If you were still getting the "didnttalkedtoalana" error, you should be good after downloading the current version of the script.rpy.

INSTALLATION:

Replace the script.rpy in the /game directory with this one and start the game.

Pezzo Can we link this in the OP?

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes