Ren'Py Abandoned Best Summer Ever [v0.1 Demo] [Lewd Mind Games]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
As many others pointed out riddled with game breaking bugs, run into about 3 separate exception errors due to missing labels, this game isn't unique enough to get away with being this bad. Dev has A LOT of work if they want people to give v0.2 a shot

JessyJessy

Sep 7, 2021
Graphics look nice (from picture at least) I like the fact you didn't feel forced to put crazy nail polish everywhere (I personally hate it) and your girls have good proportions too, no big ass big breast cartooness. I might give a try in futures updates once everything is stable, anyway it's seems to be like the game I'm playing actually, 7 island domain, whats the best games that kind ?

Reactions: mikel8519

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
I'm in trouble :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro, me too. Any solution ??

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2210, in script
jump talktoalanacoffe
ScriptError: could not find label 'talktoalanacoffe'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2210, in script
jump talktoalanacoffe
File "C:\Users\Desktop\bestsummerever-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\bestsummerever-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'talktoalanacoffe'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
bestsummerever 0.1
Wed Nov 17 10:48:14 2021

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dead already.

Can't say it was a great loss, couldn't even be bothered to test their own shit and put out a buggy as fuck mess.

Reactions: Before I Forget

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Quite promising game, but with a lots of bugswhich make games unplayable. Littebit work with it and i think that game will be more enjoyable.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Most recent communications from the Dev about this game were about four months ago, but they since moved on to a new game (and Patreon account) 2.5 months ago.

Marking this as Abandoned.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Most recent communications from the Dev about this game were about four months ago, but they since moved on to a new game (and Patreon account) 2.5 months ago.

Marking this as Abandoned.
New game? You know what's it called?

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes