EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ezgif.com-gif-maker.png

Overview:
The revolution is a game set in the future. You play as Ryker, or any name you choose. In this universe, you'll find a lot of girls, alien and human, that you can date. As the name suggests you'll join a revolution to take down the empire. Build your name in this expanding universe, explore planets, seduce your crew, upgrade your skills and make girls pregnant! Your final goal is the harem planet! This is a sci-fi/fantasy game, so you'll find everything from cyborgs and holograms to elves and medieval places.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-13
Release Date: 2021-11-13
Developer: Lewd Mind Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

_DFJ_4.png 1bX5qE.png 3I9VMF.png 5p9HBO.png 7Ef0Or.png 75wcX_.png a9EtUn.png b8mt20.png beLHbU.png Bgu6Yb.png brGF+q.png dfbstV.png dPg+py.png DSblwP.png efRDiZ.png fDLv9h.png GvPSra.png GW1u5r.png HApQP7.png jJ9UYx.png lMKUR6.png lpg4gw.png n75z7z.png ObGq7I.png OKIU1X.png orOPV9.png ou0pJG.png plIH4D.png pncb0c.png PUtVlH.png RhHlsG.png wgfwwh.png wSQb9u.png XYomnr.png yMU8YV.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
So here's my impression after 5 minutes:

Main screen music is a disaster and sounds like the beats of a modern rap song.
The two other tracks are a better, but not exactly sci-fi.

Story is very interesting so far and writing is decent.

Slightly worried about the images in the game folder showing sandbox/freeroam arrows.

Still 900 images, so might be a few hours long.
If it is sandbox quote me and let me know. Haven't been able to play it yet. If there are any tags I missed also let me know to appreciate it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Scifi environment, gazillions of fetishes even the most extreme ones, demon girls, yeah, this has Spacecorps wannabe written all over it even without playing.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
"Well, you can pay if you want, but this game is free and will always be free. I'm not asking for anyone to take food from their children to pay up for this project, if you contribute, please make sure you really can. If you decide to contribute you'll help me to pay my debt and move forward in life. Besides all that gloomy stuff, you'll be helping yourself to get more good content faster. If I reach my Patreon goals I'll be able to do this work much faster, twice as fast at least!"
Dev sounds like a good dude, but I have seen this before *cough*KOMISARI*cough* to be cautiously optimistic about those who play the "good guy".

Here is hoping Matt is just so. Good luck with this, looks like Spacecorps XXX without the terribly unfunny humor.

Reactions: swampthing

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
If it is sandbox quote me and let me know. Haven't been able to play it yet. If there are any tags I missed also let me know to appreciate it.
It is a sandbox game. You can go around and talk to your crew mates, gather material, etc.

Overall, my first impression of the game is that is is alright to good. It could use a tutorial for the sandbox (did not even see the tablet till I read the walkthrough). The renders are decent enough and the story is somewhat interesting. Overall, for a first release of a first-time dev, it is good.

Reactions: "CJ" and I am Gone
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes