"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Revolution [v0.1] [Lewd Mind Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,08 GB / 163 MB - therevolution-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,06 GB / 146 MB - therevolution-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,08 GB / 163 MB - therevolution-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,06 GB / 146 MB - therevolution-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

*PC = Win+Linux

Jesuz just in time, i just deleted half my apps to download this game before i saw this, bless be thine soul.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020

*PC = Win+Linux

Thank you for this. With NOPY dead and gone, it's the only way I can give it a shot.

• Sad
  • Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ" and wiwem71072

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, was alright I guess? Some grammar issues here and there.

The whole "everything is avoidable" is a lie right from the get-go. You get a forced blowjob from some random person and your only choice is to watch or keep your eyes closed. Regardless of what you choose, it still happens. So everything is not avoidable as they say.

And that free roam just confused the heck out of me. You're just dropped into the free roam with no idea of what to do or anything at all. Just click arrows to browse around and talk to people or work or whatever. I don't even know what I am doing or what to do. It's just a mess with no direction or explanation.

Ended up just quitting after that. Don't even get what is supposed to be going on. Nothing was making sense and there was just no direction. Best of luck with your game, just not for me.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Are the tags all current? Or "future content"?
Quite a variety for a first version...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Jesuz just in time, i just deleted half my apps to download this game before i saw this, bless be thine soul.
That's a big size reduction.

I compared both on an image with a gradient (that already has ringing artifacts in the "uncompressed" version) and there's just some blocking artifacts there instead.
The rest looks basically identical.

Would recommend this over the original.
Thank you for this. With NOPY dead and gone, it's the only way I can give it a shot.
You're welcome! ;)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes