I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
LewdMindGames Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but every time I try to go to one of the crew's bedrooms it gives me an error (Still half asleep so if I'm making a stupid mistake, please forgive me xD)

johnsoncave

Dec 7, 2017
PSA:
Unless I'm misremembering this dev has a history of creating games with assets ripped from other games.
Those games all had exactly one release and were then abandoned.
I don't remember the exact titles since the dev seems to have removed any mention of them from their patreon/itch page but there was one game about impregnating your family or whatever with assets ripped from a Miel game.
I'm sure it is a matter of shared assets, but the bedroom in the one preview picture is the exact same as the bedroom in Peasant's Quest.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I'm sure it is a matter of shared assets, but the bedroom in the one preview picture is the exact same as the bedroom in Peasant's Quest.
You know its possible for more then 1 person to buy the same assets. It's not like only 1 person can buy an asset :LUL:

God forbid a couple devs like the same asset.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Heya guys and gals, which kind of NTR do we find here? , , ,...? :D Thanks!!

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ewwww, orcs and elves in a sci-fi setting. :sick:
But I'll give it a try anyway, who knows, maybe it's pretty cool? :unsure:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know if this game is good or not, I tried to make it fun. If you don't like the tags sorry about it, I just tried to do something that I would enjoy.
As an EN TEE ARGHH Hater, I don't think I'll be playing this game. Just not a fan of mixing it with any type of Harem content. BUT, I'm so happy that you decided to make the game that was best/most fun for you. It is what it is. If you enjoy it, keep kicking ass at it. My comment is two fold, sending you positive vibes and good luck, and the second is to talk about Sandbox. People will leave because of "certain tags" you can't avoid that. Different audiences, makes sense. But adding Sandbox as well further subdivides it. If you're sold on Sandbox, go for it. If you have a vision for it, keep at it. If you are throwing it in haphazardly, reconsider it.

Regardless, that's all my input. Have a fantastic day, good luck and get that Dev tag already! :p

Reactions: sdibolcrif

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
LewdMindGames
Not sure if reported yet, but I think this:
Code:
    "Give weird goo" if weirdgoo >=1:
     if kaialove<=5:
      jump futakaia
should be this:
Code:
    "Give weird goo" if weirdgoo >=1:
     if kaialove>=5:
      jump futakaia
Otherwise, if too much love, can't do the scene.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Heya guys and gals, which kind of NTR do we find here? , , ,...? :D Thanks!!
It's more like netorare, except so far, MC does not know about it. At the same time, there is no established relationships between MC and the others. There is no jealousy as of yet and MC still gets to bang everyone. There is one character, however, if you make the choice not to help her, she will stay with someone else and thus, ends her storyline. Anyway, sometimes it's from rape. Sometimes it's because the female needs to use the situation to their advantage. So far, always avoidable.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure: :unsure: wait a minute...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess with the speed that children are born and grow up, the crew is going to be quite big,surely the MC is going to need that planet Harem fast, :KEK: (and I imagine the incest tag will appear?), I think the game would only need something where we can see the materials and the money?(or there is and I did not realize?) Overall it looks like it's going to be entertaining.

Good luck dev

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes