Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
How do you know it's abandoned? I looked and never saw the creator said he was giving up either on his patron page or here. Maybe he's making a longer file. I'm just saying aside from it being April 2022 what is the proof of it being abandoned. I'm not trying to be rude.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
How do you know it's abandoned? I looked and never saw the creator said he was giving up either on his patron page or here. Maybe he's making a longer file. I'm just saying aside from it being April 2022 what is the proof of it being abandoned. I'm not trying to be rude.
Dear Corvo20,

I hope you're doing well. The question of abandoned games has come up before. I believe that when the game is marked as "Abandoned" on F95 or someone refers to an abandoned game in the forums, it references an F95 policy of flagging games as "Abandoned" if there have been no game updates or no news from the developer for 6 months. After this time, the flag is removed only after an update is posted. Or at least that's my recollection of the policy.

Certainly you're quite correct that the mind and intentions of a developer are unknowable, especially if he doesn't post updates here or on Patreon for an extended period. That said, and though I'm sure it's happened a few times, I've never seen a game resurrected from its "Abandoned" status.

Have you tried messaging the developer's account on F95 or otherwise to see if he responds to you? If you could get a response and share it with the forum, we might get more clarity or surer proof.

Good luck.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Last posting on DEV Patreon, Dez 2021, just the headline ...

" Guys sorry for the huge delay, some things went bad on the holidays. ... "

... so yes, there are more then "some" reason to put it as abandoned.

But i agree, seems promising game and hopfully the Dev is oki.

cya

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples and summary made me come. And I don't know what to think about this game.

The worldbuilding is good.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting.
The artistic side is unequal.

After an amazing introduction, it becomes a sandbox with too much freedom. At first, I was lost (and still am more or less) but I decided to explore further after reading the walkthrough and this thread. I managed to increase the ship once, unlock all dispatch missions, visit Pam, recruit Paige, create some guns, visit each planet available. And now I feel like I've seen most of the content outside some lewd ones. It's not easy to know at what point the interactions are supposed to evolve.
The same care isn't brought to all the images (some are grainy). It isn't easy to navigate at first. The white lines all over MC's body like a circuit aren't that much appealing (I would have prefered tatoos). If we visit a bedroom, the image stays when we visit other locations. We can even see someone when there's supposed to be nobody. The icons for locations and tablet are difficult to see.
Thanks for the default name.

This need some polishing and clarification to become a good game. For now, it's all over the place without a clear direction.

Good continuation.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I'm sure the ver next update will clear it up.

Which will never come.....

Mainly because it was abandoned nearly a year ago.
Well, if we can't share what we think about a game just because it's abandoned, then there's no point in having a thread for them anymore.
From my point of view, it's better to keep making them alive. And I'll continue on future abandoned games' threads I'll try.
But apparently I'm the only thinking like that since you're not the first one giving me that kind of reaction and a facepalm.

Good continuation.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes