myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure why the gay tag is there as there is no dude on dude that I saw there is a futa scene where the MC can be on the receiving end and one scene where you can turn the other dude on the ship into a female for a bit.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Not sure why the gay tag is there as there is no dude on dude that I saw there is a futa scene where the MC can be on the receiving end and one scene where you can turn the other dude on the ship into a female for a bit.
There is an elf boy that's labeled gay on the prostitution world.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
The elf boy labeled as "gay" has boobs and feminine features so it might as well be called futa and not gay.
Ever seen man-titties? Not all dudes have flat or muscular pecks just saying. Take the issue up with the dev I only shared it and it's labeled as gay so the thread got the tag per our rules.

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
The tags and preview images look and sound scrumptious, but 2 questions:

1) How many of those preview images are actually in the game, and how much is "teaser" images of "future content"?

2) Is there any ACTUAL gay content in the game, or is it all just mistagged futa/shemale content?
u can fuck futa but u cant be fucked :D

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Found a bug. Just started, went to the bathroom and took a shower, and a girl named Paige came out of nowhere for a shower scene, I never saw her before and had no idea who she was. I don't think she is even on the ship yet.

Also when Kaia is pregnant, she still appears in the galley and yet it says Zoe is pregnant and on her bed, which isn't true. It is the opposite. The same thing happens when Zoe is the one pregnant. She appears in the galley, yet it tells me that Kaia is pregnant and in her room. These situations need to be reversed.

Last edited:
Reactions: _FUZE_

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well thats a good start but put out a request for someone to translate to english, ask them to donate their services, until this starts to make enough that you can start to pay them

Reactions: _FUZE_

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Found some last exceptions when trying to go to anyone's room except MC's at any point of the day, from the map button

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes