LewdMindGames

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2021
Keep at it. When I played, it was an overall enjoyable experience. Definitely would like to see more story content and tying things together, as well as something that helps us get to know the characters more.

Either way, mistakes are bound to be made and we'll let you know. That's just part of the process.
Yes all the characters aren't very well developed yet. They will have an entire storyline for each one of them, but it will take some time.

This first version is pretty unfocused in anything. I want this game to be like a real revolution you know? For now, it's just random sex scenes.

Thankfully I can improve it a little more each time I make an update

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes all the characters aren't very well developed yet. They will have an entire storyline for each one of them, but it will take some time.

This first version is pretty unfocused in anything. I want this game to be like a real revolution you know? For now, it's just random sex scenes.

Thankfully I can improve it a little more each time I make an update
Looking forward to it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LewdMindGames

LewdMindGames

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2021
Ah, glad to see you, the dev, is here so we can point out some stuff!

I mentioned in an earlier post that, for me at least, the lack of contrast in the two UI elements in the top right corner (the location selector and the tablet to show your stats and relationships and all) made them almost impossible for me to see, might wanna change those colors a bit...

It seems you reversed the conditional checks for Zoe and Kaia being in the kitchen when pregnant. When Kaia is pregnant she shows up both in the kitchen and in her room in the morning, and Zoe doesn't show in the kitchen even if she is not pregnant. And if Zoe is pregnant and Kaia is not, Zoe shows in the kitchen and in her room and Kaia doesn't show in the kitchen. I just switched the if conditions around in my script.rpy and then it worked fine.

Still on the subject of Zoe's pregnancy, there is no code to make her pregnant when you have sex in the bridge, it just won't happen, even though the dialogue indicates it might (there is code for making her pregnant in the kitchen threesome scene, but I didn't test whether it was working). After I edited the script to make her pregnant after sex in the bridge, the rest of the pregnancy seems to have happened without any glitches (and those were some fun scenes!).
Sorry for not replying it earlier, had a real busy week. I'll try to be more active here.

Yeah, that UI is not very good. I already spoke with my friend and he'll make a better job in everything related to the UI, GUI or overall design. See everything related to design as a placeholder for now!

I'll double-check everything related to pregnancies, you see I'm not a coder I learned everything from lemma soft and some videos on youtube hahaha but I guess the game is kinda working, I missed some details.

Thanks for showing me the error!

Reactions: Gwarf

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I gave up on answering they can't even take 1 minute to read the post. I haven't seen so many people who are unable to read in my life, I sit and wonder how they get through life? Does someone hold their hand 24-7 how do they piss does someone hold it for them and tell them when they need to go to the bathroom? Questions I need answers to! :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Trace back error when trying to talk to the slave in the MC's room at midnight. You also get the traceback error if you talk to her during the day and click nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Entered the kitchen in the morning and find Zoe there where it also states that Kaia is in her room because she's pregnant even though the MC has never done anything with her yet and the variable shows that she's not pregnant. Going to her room it says that she's not there.

Zoe is pregnant yet you can go down to the kitchen and find her there as well and no message that she's in her room pregnant but still a message that Kaia is.

Bella's nipples are clipping through her outfit.

Looks like the only time the girls can get pregnant are when they sleep sex you in the night.

Transformation tag is missing from the tags.

If the girls are pregnant and you talk to them in their room and then work in the energy room till pain appears after the scene is done it changes to a new day but the talked to girl today doesn't reset when visiting the girls room. So you can't do anything with pain if you are talking to the girls in their rooms during pregnancy.

LewdMindGames

Another trace back error. If you click the quick move icon in the top right hand corner next to the computer screen thing and click more and click cargo bay you'll hit another trace back error.

Also clicking corridor 1 takes you to the kitchen instead of the corridor outside of the kitchen.

days passed also seems to be off. I'm on day 34 but clicking on the computer screen and looking at info it says that I'm on day 19.

Clicking on the computer screen and then closing it takes you to Pam for a visit instead of just closing the screen.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

LewdMindGames

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2021
Entered the kitchen in the morning and find Zoe there where it also states that Kaia is in her room because she's pregnant even though the MC has never done anything with her yet and the variable shows that she's not pregnant. Going to her room it says that she's not there.

Zoe is pregnant yet you can go down to the kitchen and find her there as well and no message that she's in her room pregnant but still a message that Kaia is.

Bella's nipples are clipping through her outfit.

Looks like the only time the girls can get pregnant are when they sleep sex you in the night.

Transformation tag is missing from the tags.

If the girls are pregnant and you talk to them in their room and then work in the energy room till pain appears after the scene is done it changes to a new day but the talked to girl today doesn't reset when visiting the girls room. So you can't do anything with pain if you are talking to the girls in their rooms during pregnancy.

LewdMindGames

Another trace back error. If you click the quick move icon in the top right hand corner next to the computer screen thing and click more and click cargo bay you'll hit another trace back error.

Also clicking corridor 1 takes you to the kitchen instead of the corridor outside of the kitchen.

days passed also seems to be off. I'm on day 34 but clicking on the computer screen and looking at info it says that I'm on day 19.

Clicking on the computer screen and then closing it takes you to Pam for a visit instead of just closing the screen.
There are a lot of small things, I thank you for pointing them out. If you find anything else, please let me know! I'll work to fix everything.

As I work solo there are tons of stuff that I don't see or I get too used to see and I don't even notice.

The feedback is priceless from you and from everybody else that is helping me and telling me stuff! Thanks!

Reactions: myuhinny

LewdMindGames

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2021
Also, I just wanted to say that the next version will be out on 15-20 December, I don't know for sure which day but will be on that week. I've been working a lot on the game and I'll make sure to bring at least 600 new renders, with the new design and with the issues fixed. Thanks for playing people.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK fun game but when I try to do the Kitchen spot of a 3 some between Karia and Zoe, it says that I need 10 perversions points. So how do you get that

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
The tags and preview images look and sound scrumptious, but 2 questions:

1) How many of those preview images are actually in the game, and how much is "teaser" images of "future content"?

2) Is there any ACTUAL gay content in the game, or is it all just mistagged futa/shemale content?

Reactions: RodRyder
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes