GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What's the preg content amount to? Same with lactation?
The pregnancy lasts for 3 in-game days due to the advanced technology of the ship. The women's bellies grow larger (IIRC, there are two different sizes over the 3-day period). You currently only see the women pregnant when visiting their bedrooms. Not sure if this will be changed in future updates, but while pregnant, if you find them elsewhere on the ship, they look normal.

As for lactation, when visiting them in their bedrooms while they are pregnant, you will see milk leaking from their nipples and there are cases where you can suckle and drink.

Sep 21, 2018
i see female domination tag so is there a complet femdom route in the game? am a sub so thats why am asking :D am sorry for bothering you with this hope you have a good day :)
Its not a path in the curent state of the game, is two scenes in Hell, one you have to sleep in the hotel in Hell and chose bad dream, the second you have to sleep in the hotel and chose bad dreams 10 times.

LewdMindGames

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2021
The pregnancy lasts for 3 in-game days due to the advanced technology of the ship. The women's bellies grow larger (IIRC, there are two different sizes over the 3-day period). You currently only see the women pregnant when visiting their bedrooms. Not sure if this will be changed in future updates, but while pregnant, if you find them elsewhere on the ship, they look normal.

As for lactation, when visiting them in their bedrooms while they are pregnant, you will see milk leaking from their nipples and there are cases where you can suckle and drink.
There will be so much more in the future regarding this.

This was only the very first version, so just a glimpse of what this game will be.

I know it's not perfect, not even coherent in some ways, but I'll refine it until it gets really good!

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There will be so much more in the future regarding this.

This was only the very first version, so just a glimpse of what this game will be.

I know it's not perfect, not even coherent in some ways, but I'll refine it until it gets really good!
I figured as much. Looking forward to more updates.

LewdMindGames

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2021
Thanks to everyone that played it. I know I can't please everybody, but I'm trying to do something that I'll be proud of too.

I'm already working on the next version. The issues that are present in this first version will be solved.

I'll do a walkthrough for the next version, with detailed stuff on it.

Expect to see the update in middle December, I'll try to bring another 700-800 renders.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
i see female domination tag so is there a complet femdom route in the game? am a sub so thats why am asking :D am sorry for bothering you with this hope you have a good day :)
Its not a path in the curent state of the game, is two scenes in Hell, one you have to sleep in the hotel in Hell and chose bad dream, the second you have to sleep in the hotel and chose bad dreams 10 times.
Not only, besides this hotel scens there chance to trigger few scenes with female crew members if you sneak into they rooms and search. Hope there wil be much more in future. Even better full route... But we will see)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
It has potential, but it's a bit aimless at the moment. Will wait for more polish so I'll get back in 6 months or so

Reactions: LewdMindGames

Ethuna

Mar 26, 2018
Was anyone able to find out how to do other stuff with Luna? It says to figure it out but I have not seen anything I can do.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Was anyone able to find out how to do other stuff with Luna? It says to figure it out but I have not seen anything I can do.
Increase your intelligence to at least 5 and you should get an option to upgrade her sex options.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is it possible to increase intelligence without cheats? The part where you can increase it is commented out in the script file.
Nope, you're right. I was using cheats and was just looking at the code to see that section when visiting Pam is commented out.

Aug 28, 2021
Eh, was alright I guess? Some grammar issues here and there.

The whole "everything is avoidable" is a lie right from the get-go. You get a forced blowjob from some random person and your only choice is to watch or keep your eyes closed. Regardless of what you choose, it still happens. So everything is not avoidable as they say.

And that free roam just confused the heck out of me. You're just dropped into the free roam with no idea of what to do or anything at all. Just click arrows to browse around and talk to people or work or whatever. I don't even know what I am doing or what to do. It's just a mess with no direction or explanation.

Ended up just quitting after that. Don't even get what is supposed to be going on. Nothing was making sense and there was just no direction. Best of luck with your game, just not for me.
Your opinion? just not for me.

giphy (1).gif

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes