GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure: :unsure: wait a minute...

I guess with the speed that children are born and grow up, the crew is going to be quite big,surely the MC is going to need that planet Harem fast, :KEK: (and I imagine the incest tag will appear?), I think the game would only need something where we can see the materials and the money?(or there is and I did not realize?) Overall it looks like it's going to be entertaining.

Good luck dev
Click the tablet looking icon in the upper-right and then click the block with upward arrows to see this:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

:unsure: :unsure: wait a minute...

I guess with the speed that children are born and grow up, the crew is going to be quite big,surely the MC is going to need that planet Harem fast, :KEK: (and I imagine the incest tag will appear?), I think the game would only need something where we can see the materials and the money?(or there is and I did not realize?) Overall it looks like it's going to be entertaining.

Good luck dev
Yea there's some more info in a text file in the download along with a small walkthrough check that out as this topic is a not allowed on a certain site.

also for credits and stuff already shown here
Deathlocker saw your review and you can see your credits and stuff here
View attachment 1500205
then
View attachment 1500206

Reactions: Chimba

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
The Revolution [v0.1] [Lewd Mind Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,08 GB / 163 MB - therevolution-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,06 GB / 146 MB - therevolution-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

This is exactly COMPRESSING (y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
Sep 21, 2018
Eh, was alright I guess? Some grammar issues here and there.

The whole "everything is avoidable" is a lie right from the get-go. You get a forced blowjob from some random person and your only choice is to watch or keep your eyes closed. Regardless of what you choose, it still happens. So everything is not avoidable as they say.

And that free roam just confused the heck out of me. You're just dropped into the free roam with no idea of what to do or anything at all. Just click arrows to browse around and talk to people or work or whatever. I don't even know what I am doing or what to do. It's just a mess with no direction or explanation.

Ended up just quitting after that. Don't even get what is supposed to be going on. Nothing was making sense and there was just no direction. Best of luck with your game, just not for me.
The dev left a mini walktrough in the files, dont cover everthing but give you some directions

Reactions: I am Gone

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
How much actual femdom is here can you play a femdom routev?
The 2 girls can punish you for looking through their belongings, 1-2 of their clothes you buy them will have slightly femdom scenes, and there is femdom with demons. (might be more, but all I can remember off the top of my head)

No femdom route, just a bunch of scenes mostly.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How much actual femdom is here can you play a femdom routev?
There really doesn't seem to be any routes, you just pick what you want to do. There's a few scenes. Apart from what bjhbjh mentioned, there's some femdom when you give 2 of the girls the futa goo, as well.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The dev left a mini walktrough in the files, dont cover everthing but give you some directions
Yeah I saw it, but didn't use it. Sorry but that's a red flag for me if the game requires the use of a walkthrough just to figure it out. A walkthrough is fine when you want to see where different paths lead and what choices give points and such, but when you need one to figure out what to even do in the game and how to progress, that's the sign of a bad game.

So yeah, still a no-go for me. Thanks though for the response. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
has pretty much every tag i could ever want, some great looking renders, and an interesting setting/story, but...then i saw it was a sandbox

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Renders are looking good :). Female domination and foot fetish, It's like dream come true :LOL:. I am going to check this one.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i see female domination tag so is there a complet femdom route in the game? am a sub so thats why am asking :D am sorry for bothering you with this hope you have a good day :)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes