GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So does this game have any lengthy VN sections between the sandbox part, or is it just sandbox after the VN intro?
Nothing of great length yet that I've come across. The other VN-type stuff is when you travel to other planets, but there's not much there yet.

Reactions: wiwem71072

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Good start. Lot of sex scenes, despite being first version.
But I think game needs a good hint section & inventory button
BY the way, any plan to add animation ??

developer,
Fix these:

There is another ignorable error when talking with robot at room during midnight
LewdMindGames

Last edited:

LewdMindGames

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2021
Good start. Lot of sex scenes, despite being first version.
But I think game needs a good hint section & inventory button
BY the way, any plan to add animation ??

developer,
Fix these:

There is another ignorable error when talking with robot at room during midnight
LewdMindGames
Thank you for pointing it out!!! I'll fix that :)

I'll make further developments on the overall design as soon as I gather some money, so I can hire a very good designer that I used to work with.

I plan to add animations, yes, but this is a little far from happening, I need a better setup to do good animations.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
well i gave it chance but nothing is avoidable but skipable (still hapening than)

there is only one option how to avoid it and i am going to do it now (unwatch)

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Correct. What's the point of things are happening in background despite choices. They must be preventable
LewdMindGames
hmm it pretty much is avoidable
1. girls don't turn into futa unless you give them the goo (avoidable)
2. NTR/Rape doesn't happen if you don't send your crew mates on missions instead of yourself (Avoidable)

Seems pretty avoidable to me :unsure:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
well i gave it chance but nothing is avoidable but skipable (still hapening than)

there is only one option how to avoid it and i am going to do it now (unwatch)
I refer you to my post above

Lmao, you said "unwatched" like that's supposed to mean something. OMG guys he said unwatched after complaining about BS that's not even true, gotta change shit around so he will come back. Good riddance don't need cry babies who lie about shit in the thread.

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
Gwarf You can check everything in the tablet (Upper right hand corner looks like a box)
Oh, now I see it! I figured it should be there somewhere, but couldn't find it. Maybe you could try changing the coloring for those icons? Even after reading these, they look so dim for me that it took me a while to find the icons for the tablet and the place selector (speaking of the place selector, it lets me select the cargo bay and then I hit an exception). I'll edit my review to fix that if I can.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Oh, now I see it! I figured it should be there somewhere, but couldn't find it. Maybe you could try changing the coloring for those icons? Even after reading these, they look so dim for me that it took me a while to find the icons for the tablet and the place selector (speaking of the place selector, it lets me select the cargo bay and then I hit an exception). I'll edit my review to fix that if I can.
I'm not the dev just the dude that posted the game.

Reactions: Gwarf

BoobTheBard

Sep 13, 2020
LewdMindGames nice game great start great scenes. Some things i found/noticed are if it is midnight and u talk to Mia the game crashes as well as if at her u select "nothing" during the day (probably the same crash), intellegens cant be upgraded and if u go to upgrade dexterity isnt seen back at caracter info.

Now given that we can simply look at the cg of the game I cant find how to get some like:
I cant find Faith or do the race in the script file I found she is at climax at the backstree but I cant find out how to get to there.
Same with Madam at the whore house I spend 600 at the whore house and the script shows that if moneyspentonmadam ==500 so I shoud have that one but I dont.
Last one is that I dont have the option to
Explore the planet at New Antares so I cant get the scenes from that one.

Hope u or someone else can help me out. Ty for the nice game and good luck with it cant wait for next update :D

(ps sorry for any bad grammer as english isnt my first language)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LewdMindGames

LewdMindGames

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2021
LewdMindGames nice game great start great scenes. Some things i found/noticed are if it is midnight and u talk to Mia the game crashes as well as if at her u select "nothing" during the day (probably the same crash), intellegens cant be upgraded and if u go to upgrade dexterity isnt seen back at caracter info.

Now given that we can simply look at the cg of the game I cant find how to get some like:
I cant find Faith or do the race in the script file I found she is at climax at the backstree but I cant find out how to get to there.
Same with Madam at the whore house I spend 600 at the whore house and the script shows that if moneyspentonmadam ==500 so I shoud have that one but I dont.
Last one is that I dont have the option to
Explore the planet at New Antares so I cant get the scenes from that one.

Hope u or someone else can help me out. Ty for the nice game and good luck with it cant wait for next update :D

(ps sorry for any bad grammer as english isnt my first language)
Hey, man thanks for being so kind and pointing out the errors!

This was the first version of a kinda long project, right? I'm struggling to do a good job but some stuff just slips through my fingers as these details.

I decided to postpone faith for next version. Faith and Tala, that would be on this version will be presented on 0.2, since I thought they were poorly developed. In the next version, there will be much more to do and you'll be able to interact with your sons and daughters.

That part on madam it's something stupid I did it seems, the code should be moneyspentonmadam >= 500.

I'll look more carefully on those details and try to get a better version soon!

Reactions: BoobTheBard

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

This was the first version of a kinda long project, right? I'm struggling to do a good job but some stuff just slips through my fingers as these details.

I decided to postpone faith for next version. Faith and Tala, that would be on this version will be presented on 0.2, since I thought they were poorly developed. In the next version, there will be much more to do and you'll be able to interact with your sons and daughters.

That part on madam it's something stupid I did it seems, the code should be moneyspentonmadam >= 500.

I'll look more carefully on those details and try to get a better version soon!
Keep at it. When I played, it was an overall enjoyable experience. Definitely would like to see more story content and tying things together, as well as something that helps us get to know the characters more.

Either way, mistakes are bound to be made and we'll let you know. That's just part of the process.

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
Ah, glad to see you, the dev, is here so we can point out some stuff!

I mentioned in an earlier post that, for me at least, the lack of contrast in the two UI elements in the top right corner (the location selector and the tablet to show your stats and relationships and all) made them almost impossible for me to see, might wanna change those colors a bit...

It seems you reversed the conditional checks for Zoe and Kaia being in the kitchen when pregnant. When Kaia is pregnant she shows up both in the kitchen and in her room in the morning, and Zoe doesn't show in the kitchen even if she is not pregnant. And if Zoe is pregnant and Kaia is not, Zoe shows in the kitchen and in her room and Kaia doesn't show in the kitchen. I just switched the if conditions around in my script.rpy and then it worked fine.

Still on the subject of Zoe's pregnancy, there is no code to make her pregnant when you have sex in the bridge, it just won't happen, even though the dialogue indicates it might (there is code for making her pregnant in the kitchen threesome scene, but I didn't test whether it was working). After I edited the script to make her pregnant after sex in the bridge, the rest of the pregnancy seems to have happened without any glitches (and those were some fun scenes!).

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes