VN Ren'Py Completed Betflix [1.0] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1581440_FaXuks.jpg

Overview:
Sitting next to her sister, Holly gets an invite to a mysterious new app called Betflix. She can earn money by completing bets for an anonymous perverter user. But as the bets get bigger, so do the risks!
It starts with just a selfie, but soon escalates to sexy selfies with less and less clothes! Holly can't help getting caught up in the excitement, even though she tries to win the bets without her sister, Louise, spotting her dangerous games.
But Louise has a secret all of her own...
Sequel game: Movie Night [Ch. 1-2]
Thread Updated: 2020-12-24
Release Date: 2020-12-24
Developer: Dumb Koala - - - - - - & Lain -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: Music addon* - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0d4a610e-50d5-4f93-84a3-8dd2d37ed1fb.jpg 21e4b90c-c3b2-4f0a-ae17-4aeb0aadbdef.jpg 7jXlbT.jpg HWf1ZJ.jpg YlR94T.jpg xvtUqy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Wonder if this one will stay, Vicky's Investigations was removed earlier.
Looks interesting, going to give it a try.

Reactions: erraticnipples

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Wonder if this one will stay, Vicky's Investigations was removed earlier.
Looks interesting, going to give it a try.
it is back again, was under review

Reactions: i107760

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
DumbKoalaGames-1-VickysInvestigation-pc, It is very good. I caught it and downloaded it in the morning.after a while they removed it.I can give it to you if you tell me how.

215303j

Just make it a variable with a default 18 (with the MC having to repeat a couple of classes in highschool, if need be) and if users want to make it anything else then it's up to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HandofVecna

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Just make it a variable with a default 18 (with the MC having to repeat a couple of classes in highschool, if need be) and if users want to make it anything else then it's up to them.
Pretty sure Lain and DumbKoala know what they are doing. It was leaked early and wasn't ready for release yet...

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
More lesbian stuff?

Is it my birthday?
You will love most of my other work then :) I make mainly girl on girl content, especially my earlier work. Betflix was my first ever comic that Lain kindly converted into a VN. It is now over a year old and I have been making comics ever since, so there will be a lot more girl on girl (on girl on girl) action coming soon. Or if you like the comic format check out . :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes