Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Yes. on my patreon was posted fix and someone here in comments posted solution too.
Great game (y):love:
I have a small issue.... Trying to find "Beccas lockerroom, near the male restrooms", pressed everything in the school and cant find it.... Any solution?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I think anyone looking to getting into game development should take a long hard look at those poll results about financial support. That's pretty rough. Wowza. 1/3 of all players will not give any money at all. 1/3 only upon game completion which could be an incentive to devs to make shorter games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Great game (y):love:
I have a small issue.... Trying to find "Beccas lockerroom, near the male restrooms", pressed everything in the school and cant find it.... Any solution?
You mean Brooke's lockerroom? It is near the enter of sportshall.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think anyone looking to getting into game development should take a long hard look at those poll results about financial support. That's pretty rough. Wowza.
Haha :) Don't be silly ( joke)
As developer you must do 1 mont regular updates with 1 hour minum long gameplay, minimum of 2000 renders and 30 animations. :D.

1 image render time is about 5-10 minutes
1 animaion about 24Hrs
Whops we are over the one month already :D

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Haha :) Don't be silly ( joke)
As developer you must do 1 mont regular updates with 1 hour minum long gameplay, minimum of 2000 renders and 30 animations. :D.

1 image render time is about 5-10 minutes
1 animaion about 24Hrs
Whops we are over the one month already :D
That's pretty disheartening. You've got a top game here too.

I think looking at that data if I was starting from scratch tomorrow I'd do short story arcs. Maybe 10 updates tops. Ironically I think people would hate it but it does appear to be what they want from a financial stand point. It is how they vote with their wallets.

Probably best bet is not to become a developer lol :)

• Haha
Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
That's pretty disheartening. You've got a top game here too.

I think looking at that data if I was starting from scratch tomorrow I'd do short story arcs. Maybe 10 updates tops. Ironically I think people would hate it but it does appear to be what they want from a financial stand point. It is how they vote with their wallets.

Probably best bet is not to become a developer lol :)
hh and actual count of patreons is 180. So this poll is not reflecting reality much :D

Reactions: HandofVecna
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes