Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Would you mind to explain how i get the porsche? I couldn't find it :(.
Did you already buy the dress or the ring? After buying one of those, the option to buy a car appears. But you must find all the money in the apartment before, search in the receptacles in the living room and on the roof of one of the rooms or the bathroom, as I remember.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Did you already buy the dress or the ring? After buying one of those, the option to buy a car appears. But you must find all the money in the apartment before, search in the receptacles in the living room and on the roof of one of the rooms or the bathroom, as I remember.
actually you don't need to buy porsche to have sex with Becca. That used sedan is enough, but you don't get scene with saleswoman :)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Someone who took horns :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
V&M be careful. We use that expression in romance languages (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French) and some others like German but people who speak different languages will not know what the hell you are talking about.

In English, "betray" doesn't mean that you have sex with another person who is not your partner. In English they use the verb "to cheat on."
Don't worry, the only one fucking everybody in this game is the player :BootyTime:
The translator didn't really help me here, but I can already understand, thank you. (y)

Reactions: Aristos

kindim7

Aug 12, 2018
oh, that's it
I was missing the money in the loose tile of the kitchen
Thanks.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the new update. Fisting, pissing and insertions to boot! Definitely one of the more out there games on the site.

I guess the only issue I would have is when the MC was checking Anders' home laptop and clicked on the 'chicks with dicks' folder. Was hoping from some trans action there, but to no avail!

Other than that, brilliant stuff and quite a full update too.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Loving the new update. Fisting, pissing and insertions to boot! Definitely one of the more out there games on the site.

I guess the only issue I would have is when the MC was checking Anders' home laptop and clicked on the 'chicks with dicks' folder. Was hoping from some trans action there, but to no avail!

Other than that, brilliant stuff and quite a full update too.
You like guys with tits? :))

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Secret Scene no. 9: "To be continued" - Seriously? o_O

Thank you for the new version, this game is and probably will be for ever my all-time favorite! I really wish you could add some kind of gallery to it to replay all of those uncovered scenes. Nevertheless, keep up the great work!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How does incest work in this game, are you always a different character when interacting with MC'S family?
As far as i'm aware the incest is having a brother fuck his sister and that's it.

Don't think there is anything to do with MC's family.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes