Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
I think I soft locked the game because I went to sleep instead of telling Rebbeca about the DNA and when you normally go to the classroom nothing is there.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think I soft locked the game because I went to sleep instead of telling Rebbeca about the DNA and when you normally go to the classroom nothing is there.
Thanks for report, will take a look on it.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Joraell when I check Anders laptop for information on the pills I get this error and I can't advance anymore with the game... why and what can I do about it?
1.jpg

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
To be honest you can support this developer and in this case youwill everytime get fix in few hours maximum:)
No offense bro but if I could, I will have already done it. In any case, I appreciate that you put them here and for those who can't afford to support you on patreon but enjoy every minute playing your game. Ty for your time and I wish you all the best in the future.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
I think I had similar problem. Buy the porsche, tell Repecca about the DNA but no choice...
What Porsche? I have completed current version of the game but haven't encountered any part concerning the purchase of a Porsche. Did I miss some content? If yes, it is a bug of the game.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
To have sex with Rebecca you need:
-Find all the money in the apartment.
-Buy to her the dress, the ring and the porsche.
Note: If you have sex with Rebbeca you will not be able to take advantage of her in the next update nor receive the handjob from the angel.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Joraell Great animations. I love that booty jiggle.

ezgif-4-241bbca044e6.gif
This kind of animations are very exclusive, only few do animations for something more than explicit sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darklord_1965

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
this came suddenly while playing .. does anyone know what should I do?
I don't want to sound rude, but please at least try to read the last 2-3 pages of a thread before posting something like this. Because you might not be the only one with this issue.

• Haha
Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry to ask, and I don't want to cause confusion either, just to clarify. The name of this game is Traido, which has everything to do with NTR, so the question, is there NTR in this game? I haven't played it yet.
EEh? What Traido? Name is Betrayed and it's game without NTR.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
201.jpg

OMG OMG !

It happened! Thanks to all guys supporting my work, without you, this will cannot happen. And because of you Ilearn during that 3 years how to animate something "watchable" wich was always my goal from the begining.

Still learning new trick in daz around animations, hopefully it's visible with newer versions of game.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry if I caused confusion, but Betrayed in the translation into my language, means betrayal (someone who took horns, your partner had sex with someone else) That's why I asked.
I hope the translator has not confused you further.
But there can be another way of Betrayal someone not just that sexual one .-)

Reactions: V&M

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sorry if I caused confusion, but Betrayed in the translation into my language, means betrayal (someone who took horns, your partner had sex with someone else) That's why I asked.
I hope the translator has not confused you further.
Someone who took horns :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
V&M be careful. We use that expression in romance languages (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French) and some others like German but people who speak different languages will not know what the hell you are talking about.

In English, "betray" doesn't mean that you have sex with another person who is not your partner. In English they use the verb "to cheat on."
Don't worry, the only one fucking everybody in this game is the player :BootyTime:

Last edited:

kindim7

Aug 12, 2018
To have sex with Rebecca you need:
-Find all the money in the apartment.
-Buy to her the dress, the ring and the porsche.
Note: If you have sex with Rebbeca you will not be able to take advantage of her in the next update nor receive the handjob from the angel.
Would you mind to explain how i get the porsche? I couldn't find it :(.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes