Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Yeah what is the current stretch goal on joraell's patreon? 2080? lol 1)2080 is an old card already 2)thats a boring goal. Make it 2k per month: i'll record my moans as a male sex sounds

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Where is the sandbox tag? Please tag it properly. I would never have wasted my time on it.

shio0o

May 8, 2020
excuse me how do i do this do i have to download patch((.62) and the game ver .61 or do i downlod only the patch
i think i read in some games comment section that i have to download both if so do i have to put the patch in game folder orr just play it seperatly
plz help much appritiated

Reactions: Joraell

Heruar

May 8, 2020
excuse me how do i do this do i have to download patch((.62) and the game ver .61 or do i downlod only the patch
i think i read in some games comment section that i have to download both if so do i have to put the patch in game folder orr just play it seperatly
plz help much appritiated
The full game is version 0.61 so you definitely need that... the patch 0.62 updates all the dialogue in the game, so it's optional but highly recommended for a better experience ;)
After downloading the patch you Extract from the archive the folder Betrayed-0.62. Then, you copy the directory "game" from inside it to inside Betrayed-0.61 folder and overwrite all files... All done.
Good luck !

Reactions: shio0o and Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
love this game... https://f95zone.to/members/joraell.96880/
5/5 story
5/5 humor
5.5 character arc, tho scarlett needed more time ;) but thats cause toys.
5/5 best renders when it comes to realism, ie. moisture on genitals
4/4.9 animationm but I can't complain since everything is so well done.

crash log
at this image
I have in plan now making "remaster" update (version 0.70) so fixing some older bugs is in plan too.

shio0o

May 8, 2020
The full game is version 0.61 so you definitely need that... the patch 0.62 updates all the dialogue in the game, so it's optional but highly recommended for a better experience ;)
After downloading the patch you Extract from the archive the folder Betrayed-0.62. Then, you copy the directory "game" from inside it to inside Betrayed-0.61 folder and overwrite all files... All done.
Good luck !
Okk thanks for help
Funny thing when I was going to check your reply I was flagged for inappropriate comment when I reviewed another game W*O'S the fa***r
Took some time reading the rules
Now I am going to censor names badly then hentai producers

Reactions: Heruar
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes