Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Oh come on really? If you don't like a game fair enough, but why go out of your way to leave a shit excuse of a review like that? I hope it gets removed because if you really have a negative feeling about the game then at least be adult enough to leave a review about the parts of the game you didn't like the most instead of repeating yourself over and over to meet the maximum characters. It's just idiotic and uncalled for.

Reactions: Aristos and Plake

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Oh come on really? If you don't like a game fair enough, but why go out of your way to leave a shit excuse of a review like that? I hope it gets removed because if you really have a negative feeling about the game then at least be adult enough to leave a review about the parts of the game you didn't like the most instead of repeating yourself over and over to meet the maximum characters. It's just idiotic and uncalled for.
Shit happens :)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Shit happens :)
Yeah your right but still doesn't excuse it as this game is one of the top games on this site graphic and animations wise as well as having a good story to follow so this review is just bullshit. Anyway rant over and thanks again for a great game (y)
P.s is the mc just in a coma ?? Please give us something haha, Joking 'maybe', look forward to how the story develops :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah your right but still doesn't excuse it as this game is one of the top games on this site graphic and animations wise as well as having a good story to follow so this review is just bullshit. Anyway rant over and thanks again for a great game (y)
P.s is the mc just in a coma ?? Please give us something haha, Joking 'maybe' look forward to how the story develops :)
Thanks for liking the game. :) As you see there is more 2 stars reviews specially this last weeks.

About story . Maybe he will go back from the graweyard, who knows or maybe he will start the Zombie apoccalipse :D

• Haha
Reactions: BoltonGuy35

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It happens. No use in getting bothered because of it.

D

Deleted member 482284

Can anyone post save game with all secrets unlocked?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am all for cat!
On the fighting side of things ... they should both be engaged in close combat sparring against MC”s Kielbasa! ...

Reactions: Joraell

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Hey mate, where exactly is this persistent storage location? I want to delete another save slot I accidentally saved in

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Thank you :)

About sounds, maybe with bigger budget in future sound will be added, now it is not possible for me.
Hows it looking atm, would it be possible to add sound effects, at least just for the sex animations now ?

Simple sound effects, like the tap, flesh, squirt and cum sound effects and maybe a little bit of female moaning.

Reactions: Max1276
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes