Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Female protagonist all i get is some dude can I play as a girl or is this a waste of my time
Its multiple MC's really
But in this game atleast your MC is a spirit that inhabits which ever character the DEV wishes you to inhabit and for however long you inhabit them male or female.
However you are still supposed to think like your the original MC not the person you inhabit.
Confussed enough yet?.

Just Sayin.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Oh for sure. If you want lesbian/female prog games then this one is unfortunately not one of them. Still is a great game for me.
Look around F95 there are many female prog grames.

I don't like playing as guys that why I only play games with a female lead I am also a lesbian so that's why downloaded this game you can imagine my surprise when the game started and up pop a dude

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Female protagonist all i get is some dude can I play as a girl or is this a waste of my time
It is pretty far into the game, you as a man can jump your male consciousness into a girl body and be penetrated if that is something you want

Heruar

May 8, 2020
This game has a glaring issue imo, I don't feel like part of the game, the MC is not really there, I'm not the hobo, and i'm not the rich kid...who am I? am I dead for good?...just had a hard time to connect with the game...so if the MC gonna get some kind of "stability" in the future just spoil me...I don't wanna give up on this game
The MC is and always has been the guy in the opening scene that gets hit by the car... Through the course of the game you get to "inhabit" other characters' body be it male or female and experience different scenarios based on your choices... The concept is quite simple and somewhat enticing ;)
Is the character dead for good ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the character gonna get some kind of stability in the future? You'll just have to wait and see :D
Peace V

Reactions: Mitsu80 and Joraell

Ad van W

Aug 4, 2018
Ad van W over the edge edgar mejias and others..... complayning here.

It's really nice to see people downloaded 5MB file excpecting added content against the fact that it is written here in changelog and again it is written in game during start and it's written in patreon and once again in votepage. How stupid person must be to asking here if the game have new content?

Maybe guys next time try to lift your brain from your pants and use it a little. Just advice... Maybe your lifes will get more sense from this point.

my bad, sorry. Didn’t read it

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
i wonder where from these "linear story" complaints come, did the guys expect that we would be able to possess any body at any given time or what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Manifold

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Today it is 2 years when the idea of this game was born.
devil.jpg
And very first image was done. To be honest I was thinking about making that game to it's finish during one year. Damn how much I was wrong.

Hopefully there is still enough people enjoying this game.

Popy

Feb 4, 2018
I got a bug, when i go to the gym, i can't get out, it says i have something to do there, but i clicked everywere, and don't let me out

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Today it is 2 years when the idea of this game was born.
View attachment 705295
And very first image was done. To be honest I was thinking about making that game to it's finish during one year. Damn how much I was wrong.

Hopefully there is still enough people enjoying this game.
Wait! So you completed v. 0.1 in just 2 months? o_O
Wow man, that's impressive. It just shows how lazy or dishonest some other devs are.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes