Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
The worst thing is MC is dead ...and Demon gives him contract and he accepts ?
Why he doesnt have any other choice ? he wanders around taking others body doing sex etc stuff -Not Satisfying

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Hi! I need some help please! I need to find Brooke's and Beth's locker room, tried every room but nothing happens, and it don't let me to leave the school gym. What should I do? Thank you!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Stoped playing this game ...
Game is Boring to start from Begining to Last apartment scene :cautious:Nothing added Same Characters (n)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ad van W over the edge edgar mejias and others..... complayning here.

It's really nice to see people downloaded 5MB file excpecting added content against the fact that it is written here in changelog and again it is written in game during start and it's written in patreon and once again in votepage. How stupid person must be to asking here if the game have new content?

Maybe guys next time try to lift your brain from your pants and use it a little. Just advice... Maybe your lifes will get more sense from this point.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
This game has a glaring issue imo, I don't feel like part of the game, the MC is not really there, I'm not the hobo, and i'm not the rich kid...who am I? am I dead for good?...just had a hard time to connect with the game...so if the MC gonna get some kind of "stability" in the future just spoil me...I don't wanna give up on this game

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
Ad van W over the edge edgar mejias and others..... complayning here.

It's really nice to see people downloaded 5MB file excpecting added content against the fact that it is written here in changelog and again it is written in game during start and it's written in patreon and once again in votepage. How stupid person must be to asking here if the game have new content
Maybe guys next time try to lift your brain from your pants and use it a little. Just advice... Maybe your lifes will get more sense from this point.
Ok I always read the changelog, but I just ask for help to continue playing, I use to be a supporter having 5 different dev in patreon I love VN's, not only for the sex, but the stories too and the 3D images are great but even downloading from the Dev page always have some kind of issue I like the game so please fix it so I can continue playing

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The worst thing is MC is dead ...and Demon gives him contract and he accepts ?
Why he doesnt have any other choice ? he wanders around taking others body doing sex etc stuff -Not Satisfying
Stoped playing this game ...
Game is Boring to start from Begining to Last apartment scene :cautious:Nothing added Same Characters (n)
Bye bye, don't let the door hit your butt on the way out.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok I always read the changelog, but I just ask for help to continue playing, I use to be a supporter having 5 different dev in patreon I love VN's, not only for the sex, but the stories too and the 3D images are great but even downloading from the Dev page always have some kind of issue I like the game so please fix it so I can continue playing
Are you serious now?
There is nothing to fix.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes