Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
How do I get the sexual scenes with Rebecca? I have a playthrough where I sided with the devil all the time, but still nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated, since the only walkthrough I find ends with version 0.5
You must bought her a car .-)

Reactions: botc76

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
How do I get the sexual scenes with Rebecca? I have a playthrough where I sided with the devil all the time, but still nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated, since the only walkthrough I find ends with version 0.5
I didn't know you can have sex with Rebecca :( She left at the end. How do you buy a car?

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
I'm glad I can be so useful, don't worry someone will pay for this ( There is no such thing as free advertising ) :p
Hey, credit where credit's due!

There are some gifted artists on this site (in writing, designing, programming, etc.)! There should be a contest to find the best in every category, then lock them up for 3-6 months and lets see what comes out of it!

Reactions: christoprd

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
Hey, credit where credit's due!

There are some gifted artists on this site (in writing, designing, programming, etc.)! There should be a contest to find the best in every category, then lock them up for 3-6 months and lets see what comes out of it!
after so many months of social distancing... Do you really want to try and lock me in the room again?
Come and get me... I dare you! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ghostredneck

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
:rolleyes: Lazy people everywhere :rolleyes:

;) Next time, stay on the first page and check everything, instead coming to the last post and type trash ;)

Cheers
How should I know if this update from V 0.61 to V 0.62 or from V 0.56 to V 0.61 + fix patch? That's why I wanted to ask the same.

Reactions: StarHam
Feb 29, 2020

:rolleyes: Lazy people everywhere :rolleyes:

;) Next time, stay on the first page and check everything, instead coming to the last post and type trash ;)

Cheers
Lazy as in how I quite obviously by my comment did look at the channel log on the OP?
Or how I was curious as to if there was more to the update then just what is said about redone texts?
I mean it's not like there aren't any times where the channel log in some games doesn't get fully updated until much later.

Reactions: StarHam and mag5246

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Aug 30, 2018 аnd Did you ever supported any of my games? Are you serious, dude? Two fucking years ago, no one heard about Elon Musk!

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
From Patreon post:

"

Betrayed version 0.62 is out
Hello guys I'm here with new update. This update is little different than others, because it is only texts update. Texts in whole game was corrected by fan of my game. His name is Heru and I think he done some nice work on it. But you guys are the players. So please try this update and let me know what you think about English in game now. Is it better or you like the default texts more?

I decide to release it for all patreons."

So, its a yes to only text update.

See you in the next content update guys...

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes