Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Heruar

May 8, 2020
Just finished the 0.61 version. Nice work man on everything (animations, renders, game idea and implementation). I am impressed. Can I do something for you though ? I would like to redo all the dialogue into proper English (mostly grammar and expressions edit). Let me know if you need my help. I have lots of spare time :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I know you have a translator already. I just want to make it better (My OCD is going bananas now) :)
Hi, thank you for your offer. I'm really appreciate it. Problem is there is not much time for me to reado all texts. So if you are not able to make it in code. It's problem I don't have time to solve now. I decidet to focus more on grammar and text correctures in me next game. If you want contact me on my discord and we can talk about it more.

Thanks for liking my game!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Smaller boobs doesn't mean underage...she is 18+....all of them are no matter how they look.
Yeah, I'm well aware of that. Ivana has small boobs (I prefer her like that) and isn't underage.
I stand by what I said. In my opinion this girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is underage. Nothing that should concern this forum because she is clearly past her puberty and developed enough. Besides, 15-16 is legal in most of Europe (16 where I live, it used to be 14 until five years ago.)
But again, for me, in my humble opinion, as I see it, from my point of view, if you ask me... this girl is clearly not 18.

It's funny. I normally don't get into arguments here and am always respectful of other people's preferences.
For that reason, I guess, I don't usually get facepalms in my messages. However, in the past 2 days I've received several facepalms when I've mentioned in two different threads that a certain girl looked too young.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2683092
Mmm... in this message I wrote months ago someone gave me another facepalm. I guess who it was... :illuminati:

Mmm... And then again the same person here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2686543

Last edited:
Reactions: Joraell

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, I'm well aware of that. Ivana has small boobs (I prefer her like that) and isn't underage.
I stand by what I said. In my opinion this girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is underage. Nothing that should concern this forum because she is clearly past her puberty and developed enough. Besides, 15-16 is legal in most of Europe (16 where I live, it used to be 14 until five years ago.)
But again, for me, in my humble opinion, as I see it, from my point of view, if you ask me... this girl is clearly not 18.

It's funny. I normally don't get into arguments here and am always respectful of other people's preferences.
For that reason, I guess, I don't usually get facepalms in my messages. However, in the past 2 days I've received several facepalms when I've mentioned in two different threads that a certain girl looked too young.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2683092
Mmm... in this message I wrote months ago someone gave me another facepalm. I guess who it was... :illuminati:

Mmm... And then again the same person here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2686543
Ohhh you are so sweet, looking out on me
Well, what do you expect when you say this kind of things?
But it is also true when a girl with D cup can be under 18 so what it is i am saying is that age is just a number no matter the looks.
But because of the rules of these games, all of them are 18+

Reactions: Arthas71

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
2020-06-04 00_55_37.jpg
Stuck here
I click on everything and can't advance
I get "Brooke's locker is next to male restrooms", but it's not working.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes