Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
So how likely is it that ICSTOR just got addicted to cocaine during the "break" he announced before and he just started partying and stopped giving a shit about the game?

His story of "mental illness" makes a lot more sense if you switch it around with drug addiction.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I hope ICSTOR remembers than November, unlike the previous and the next month, only has 30 days.
In his last message he seemed sooooooooo determined to keep his word this time around that it would be a shame if a genuine mistake contributed to his bad reputation.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I'm stuck with Celia and even the walkthrough is not really helping... I'm at the point where she is standin in the hallway in the morning. When talking to her it says "already talked to her".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you go to her house twice at night?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Icstor said he'll release 0.7 in December? But it's actually the 0.6 Full animation version.
Must've mistyped "7" instead of "6". Those keys are really close to eachother.
He simply already promised that 0.6 will be released this month and 0.7 in December. Maybe the 30th will release.
(At 23:59)
Or he then will tell that 06 will in the early December. But 07 will also be released in December. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes