Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys

Help me to solve the Warehouse to pick Pink Box Quest . I am always getting caught by the thugs in the warehouse .
How to get the warehouse pink box with out detecting thugs . i tried each route but struck there .

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Why has he so many patrons ? :)
he was one of the first devs to make one of these adult/incest rpg games that was actually worth playing. i was a supporter of his long ago, back when he was still trying to break the $1000/month mark. i honestly feel like his games as well as those of iccreations made everyone else elevate their games. before them everything else was trash. i had not seen animated scenes before they started doing it.

but both icstor and iccreations have been slacking and making excuses as of late while still retaining the supporters they picked up over the years. it's unfortunate that such talented devs got lazy and refuse to hire help when they obviously need it. i would gladly start supporting both if they started putting in the work.

Reactions: January2015

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi Guys

Help me to solve the Warehouse to pick Pink Box Quest . I am always getting caught by the thugs in the warehouse .
How to get the warehouse pink box with out detecting thugs . i tried each route but struck there .
All for you
Video guide
A guide in pictures https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1716#post-2538205

Skip mini games https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1747#post-2553807
Is there any deadline for the final version (with animations) of Milfy City v0.6?
End of every month. (A little longer than NLT)
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1861#post-2664502

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Is there any deadline for the final version (with animations) of Milfy City v0.6?
March 2019
August 2019
September 2019
October 2019

November 2019

But this time for real! Icstor promised. And 0.7 should be out next month:

"This means no more delays! I promised to deliver animations this month and I will. The update with Sara should also be released in December as I promised. I’ll try really hard to make this update big :) "

RomaNMR

Jun 8, 2018
Still waiting for "d" update :sleep:
Hey guys, does anyone know games with the same level of animations, except BADIK and City of broken dreamers?

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
March 2019
August 2019
September 2019
October 2019

November 2019

But this time for real! Icstor promised. And 0.7 should be out next month:

"This means no more delays! I promised to deliver animations this month and I will. The update with Sara should also be released in December as I promised. I’ll try really hard to make this update big :) "
At this point I'm just waiting for the next update :cautious:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
he was one of the first devs to make one of these adult/incest rpg games that was actually worth playing. i was a supporter of his long ago, back when he was still trying to break the $1000/month mark. i honestly feel like his games as well as those of iccreations made everyone else elevate their games. before them everything else was trash. i had not seen animated scenes before they started doing it.

but both icstor and iccreations have been slacking and making excuses as of late while still retaining the supporters they picked up over the years. it's unfortunate that such talented devs got lazy and refuse to hire help when they obviously need it. i would gladly start supporting both if they started putting in the work.
Dreams of Desire was better quality and predated the games you mentioned. Ic had decent writing but Icstor always had bad writing. People starting producing better stuff because of the availability of DAZ assets. Not because of Icstor and ICC.

Albator54

Feb 23, 2019
il est vrai qu'il y a des jeux avec de très bon graphique, mais je n'ai toujours pas découvre un jeu a la hauteur de celui ci. Beaucoup ici parles pour dénigrer isctor, mais ils n'ont même pas la moindre idée du nombre d'heure pour réaliser 5 minutes de jeu. il est peut important pour un jeu linéaire ou il n'y a qu'une succession de plan avec des discours. Milfy city apporte bien autre chose. il suffit de regarder le nombre de commentaire. le jeu a beaucoup de contenu, et je m'autoriserai a critiquer quand je serai en mesure de faire mieux.

it is true that there are games with very good graphics, but I still have not discovered a game at the height of this one. Many here speak to denigrate isctor, but they do not even have the slightest idea of the number of hours to achieve 5 minutes of play. It is important for a linear game or there is only a succession of plan with speeches. Milfy city brings something else. Just look at the number of comments. the game has a lot of content, and I will allow myself to criticize when I will be able to do better.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes