Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
il est vrai qu'il y a des jeux avec de très bon graphique, mais je n'ai toujours pas découvre un jeu a la hauteur de celui ci. Beaucoup ici parles pour dénigrer isctor, mais ils n'ont même pas la moindre idée du nombre d'heure pour réaliser 5 minutes de jeu. il est peut important pour un jeu linéaire ou il n'y a qu'une succession de plan avec des discours. Milfy city apporte bien autre chose. il suffit de regarder le nombre de commentaire. le jeu a beaucoup de contenu, et je m'autoriserai a critiquer quand je serai en mesure de faire mieux.

it is true that there are games with very good graphics, but I still have not discovered a game at the height of this one. Many here speak to denigrate isctor, but they do not even have the slightest idea of the number of hours to achieve 5 minutes of play. It is important for a linear game or there is only a succession of plan with speeches. Milfy city brings something else. Just look at the number of comments. the game has a lot of content, and I will allow myself to criticize when I will be able to do better.
City of Broken Dreamers. Better than Milfy on every front, including animations.

Ugaking

Dec 3, 2017
I'm stuck with Celia and even the walkthrough is not really helping... I'm at the point where she is standin in the hallway in the morning. When talking to her it says "already talked to her".

I also talked to the security guy, and with him it also says "already talked to him".

On top of that, I already used the gloryhole, so no more options under "order" appear...

Is this a bug?

Edit: in the Teacher's office is no one, always empty (morning and afternoon)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes