Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
forgive all my frustration. But shit on the game, I've loved it was really great but fooled 2x times I'm not anymore. have pumped in over 250Euro. For those who have not been respected. once for "health reasons" but the money for 10 months withheld, us at the end of october the animations and nothing. Where do you pay so much for so little? Fetish or not. I stopped my payments

i mean 10 months a 3000 bucks for 1 update without animations

sry translate with google

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
forgive all my frustration. But shit on the game, I've loved it was really great but fooled 2x times I'm not anymore. have pumped in over 250Euro. For those who have not been respected. once for "health reasons" but the money for 10 months withheld, us at the end of october the animations and nothing. Where do you pay so much for so little? Fetish or not. I stopped my payments

i mean 10 months a 3000 bucks for 1 update without animations

sry translate with google
is this a poem? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dantelus

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
ICSTOR on Nov 30 11:58pm :

" Guys, bad news. I accidentally killed John Wick's dog while driving to my house and he was after me the whole week. He's still trying to track me down so I had to escape to Yugoslavia and I am writing this from a cave under the ground. I don't know how long he will chase me for but Im afraid the animations won't release in time due this issue. I promise you for the 5th time that i will finish the animations by the end of december, cant give a date soz''

-ICSTOR

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
He simply already promised that 0.6 will be released this month and 0.7 in December. Maybe the 30th will release.
(At 23:59)
Or he then will tell that 06 will in the early December. But 07 will also be released in December. :FacePalm:
I wonder why he did that? I think people would have accepted him just finally finishing .6 this month. Do you think that it will be another promise he won't keep?

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
Well when he promised 0.7 for December, he didnt specify dec 2019...... It might just be dec 2020 and considering his track record for keeping promises. I'm pretty sure its gonna be december 2030 before we get it.

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
il est vrai qu'il y a des jeux avec de très bon graphique, mais je n'ai toujours pas découvre un jeu a la hauteur de celui ci. Beaucoup ici parles pour dénigrer isctor, mais ils n'ont même pas la moindre idée du nombre d'heure pour réaliser 5 minutes de jeu. il est peut important pour un jeu linéaire ou il n'y a qu'une succession de plan avec des discours. Milfy city apporte bien autre chose. il suffit de regarder le nombre de commentaire. le jeu a beaucoup de contenu, et je m'autoriserai a critiquer quand je serai en mesure de faire mieux.

it is true that there are games with very good graphics, but I still have not discovered a game at the height of this one. Many here speak to denigrate isctor, but they do not even have the slightest idea of the number of hours to achieve 5 minutes of play. It is important for a linear game or there is only a succession of plan with speeches. Milfy city brings something else. Just look at the number of comments. the game has a lot of content, and I will allow myself to criticize when I will be able to do better.
Lol the "i can't do it better so i can't point out other's bs" logic.
original.gif

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Question... and I've searched through the threads where people have asked similar questions, but it seems there aren't any answers to this, including in the walkthroughs?

If I've already given the vibrator to Celia BEFORE progressing with Sara, where can I get a new vibrator for Sara? I know the answer is the Sex Shop to buy a new one, but when I go, the table is empty.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Feels like a dejavu. Do you guys remember when Simbro was a thing? Delaying and delaying and promising for things that they never wanted to do or cared about.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What's so revolting about Elena and Jennifer from DMD that you had to stop playing one of the most popular game?
I stopped playing for the grooming cringe factor. The MC in Milfy can't hold a candle to the scumbaggery of the DMD MC. On a side note, those girls were pretty fucked up looking. Huge heads on a tiny childlike body and not attractive to begin with.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes