Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
Question... and I've searched through the threads where people have asked similar questions, but it seems there aren't any answers to this, including in the walkthroughs?

If I've already given the vibrator to Celia BEFORE progressing with Sara, where can I get a new vibrator for Sara? I know the answer is the Sex Shop to buy a new one, but when I go, the table is empty.
I think you need to talk to the sales woman

Reactions: Q Who

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
I stopped playing for the grooming cringe factor. The MC in Milfy can't hold a candle to the scumbaggery of the DMD MC. On a side note, those girls were pretty fucked up looking. Huge heads on a tiny childlike body and not attractive to begin with.
Here we go again :FacePalm:
Apparently you can't comprehend that girls with a small body and tiny tits can be 18+
Every time you see a girl with big jugs you think " oh that must be at least 18 or even 30+"
Some girls with big tities can be 16 as well.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Here we go again :FacePalm:
Apparently you can't comprehend that girls with a small body and tiny tits can be 18+
Every time you see a girl with big jugs you think " oh that must be at least 18 or even 30+"
Some girls with big tities can be 16 as well.
Yeah dude, I have never in my life seen a chic who looked like this in reality. If I ever saw one looked like this I'd run. She would be some kind of mutated freakazoid who would kill my boner in a heartbeat. Sydney Cole is hot as fuck, so it is not about small bodies and tiny tits. As unnatural as the waist to hip proportions are on the Milfy city girls. The size of their heads in proportion to their bodies is just as unnatural. They must be Brainulo's kids

BrainuloYoung.jpg

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah dude, I have never in my life seen a chic who looked like this in reality. If I ever saw one looked like this. She must be some kind of mutated freakazoid who would kill my boner in a heartbeat. As unnatural as the waist to hip proportions are on the Milfy city girls. The size of their heads in proportion to their bodies is just as bad. They must be Brainulo's kids

View attachment 469292
I know a girl who was proportioned like D at 15. She's 17 now, still looks like that.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I know a girl who was proportioned like D at 15. She's 17 now, still looks like that.
We were talking about D's friends. The freaky chic and the coffee shop girl. D's head does not look really as out of as her friends.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
ICSTOR on Nov 30 11:58pm :

" Guys, bad news. I accidentally killed John Wick's dog while driving to my house and he was after me the whole week. He's still trying to track me down so I had to escape to Yugoslavia and I am writing this from a cave under the ground. I don't know how long he will chase me for but Im afraid the animations won't release in time due this issue. I promise you for the 5th time that i will finish the animations by the end of december, cant give a date soz''

-ICSTOR
No no it's "Sorry guys, I didn't want to do a full release in November because it was no nut november. I didn't want to make you all fail it. I care too much for all of you so I just couldn't see myself doing it to all of you. 0.6d will come in December and 0.7 will come in March. Sorry for the delays"

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
No no it's "Sorry guys, I didn't want to do a full release in November because it was no nut november. I didn't want to make you all fail it. I care too much for all of you so I just couldn't see myself doing it to all of you. 0.6d will come in December and 0.7 will come in March. Sorry for the delays"
omg, is this real? this blew my mind on so many levels.

• Haha
Reactions: dirtythiccboi

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
When you have to ask if a blatant troll post is real or not then it's quite telling of how shit ICSTOR's communication with his patrons must be.
hahaha, i guess half of the blame is on me, because i fell so easy for that. but it's true, icstor should've already explained what situation he got himself into.

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes