PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Do anybody have 5/5 Relation points with all characters?

I'm currently 10/5 with Celia ... steam is coming out of my ears.

Seriously, the current maximums list is easily findable on this thread, if you simply try a basic search before posting the question (top right of page). The short answer being No, nobody.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
........you're playing incest games...
Not me. If you turn your landlady into your mom that is on you. I just F my landlady and roommates. You are the one taking the extra step to patch shit and another reason why I stopped playing DMD. You know, "the grooming and cringe" that you just quoted. DMD does not give you a non incest option. Nice try though.

93f0ec63390da13c205a49b0ef131d94.jpg

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Not me. If you turn your landlady into your mom that is on you. I just F my landlady and roommates. You are the one taking the extra step to patch shit and another reason why I stopped playing DMD. You know, "the grooming and cringe" that you just quoted. DMD does not give you a non incest option. Nice try though.

View attachment 469439
Oh.. the cringe in this liar is unreal :FacePalm:
Everyone who visits this forum is playing incest games among others and you are not a special snowflake.
C'mon you can admit it :) your mommy or sis is not going to read your posts :ROFLMAO:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Oh.. the cringe in this liar is unreal :FacePalm:
Everyone who visits this forum is playing incest games among others and you are not a special snowflake.
C'mon you can admit it :) your mommy or sis is not going to read your posts :ROFLMAO:
Doubling down.

You're given a chance to "live and let live" ... and instead, you insist (again) everyone is mired in the same sin, of your choice.

Also, factually incorrect ... ;)

Reactions: Q Who

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019

View attachment 469439
The games were designed to be incest though. The only reason it was patched is due to patreon's rules. You're still playing a game that was designed and originally MEANT to be incest. Which makes it funny when people get mad over something happening they don't like (like the MC being trash) despite them playing an incest game to begin with. Changing it to 'land lady and roommates' ..who do you think you're trying to fool other than yourself lol. Even the dialog indicates incest. But I guess if you change it from 'mom' to 'landlady' that totally makes it a land lady, totally no relation at all. /s

Incest is the way the artist made it, then had to change it due to patreon being twats. Thus the 'land lady' stuff came. Which resulted in people having to use the 'incest patch' to essentially revert it back to it's original design.

You played a game called DATING MY DAUGHTER and got mad something unrelated to that.. Are you not seeing the weird ass backwards priorities?

Last edited:

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
The games were designed to be incest though. The only reason it was patched is due to patreon's rules. You're still playing a game that was designed and originally MEANT to be incest. Which makes it funny when people get mad over something happening they don't like (like the MC being trash) despite them playing an incest game to begin with. Changing it to 'land lady and roommates' ..who do you think you're trying to fool other than yourself lol. Even the dialog indicates incest. But I guess if you change it from 'mom' to 'landlady' that totally makes it a land lady, totally no relation at all. /s

Incest is the way the artist made it, then had to change it due to patreon being twats. Those the 'land lady' stuff came. Which resulted in people having to use the 'incest patch' to essentially revert it back to it's original design.

You played a game called DATING MY DAUGHTER and got mad something unrelated to that.. Are you not seeing the weird ass backwards priorities?
My thoughts exactly.

A giveaway in Milfy City is the book Linda reads early on. Without the patch it is blank. With patch it has text on it.

With 0.5b the incest patch was released simultaneously & had several major dialogue changes depending on which version.

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
If you are too much of an idiot to know that all of these games require a patch to play incest that is your mental defect. The other thing that shows your IQ is way under 100 is the use of the word snowflake. Only the weakminded need to use a lazy man phrase like snowflake.

View attachment 469468
:unsure: The term snowflake is actually a pretty good term which aptly describes alot of well... snowflakes..

No one argues that these games do not require an Incest patch. Many of these games were intended to have incest but cannot market themselves as such because of patreon et al.

When you play Milfy City you are free to think of Linda as the Landlady but Icstor has clearly intended for her to be MCs mom.

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
Yeah duh. And your point is? You can't see that the game has no basis in reality? So it is such a stretch for her to be your landlady and not your mom? There are a lot of ways to play this game. I don't bother sleep raping either because I don't care about that. Another example of stellar logic with someone who thinks snowflake equal wit. There are a lot of ways to throw shade without the catch-all use of snowflake. You are probably into politics so you are using snowflake every 5 seconds.

Nice try Cletus. See, that's how it's done Boom!

View attachment 469499
Uhm, are you feeling okay?

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
Yup Ctetus. Why don't you worry about what you like to whack off to instead of worrying about other guys dicks? I have more respect for people into incest than I do for people who think that snowflake is anything but a lazy man's goto.
Just checking.

You are being awfully snowflakey about the term snowflake..

You are probably into politics
Yeah well I am a grown up so I vote and other grown up stuff like that, not particularly into politics though. Years from now you will too, but don't worry about that just yet! Still plenty of time for you to play incest games in your "landlady's" basement...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Just checking.

You are being awfully snowflakey about the term snowflake..

Yeah well I am a grown up so I vote and other grown up stuff like that, not particularly into politics though. Years from now you will too, but don't worry about that just yet! Still plenty of time for you to play incest games in your "landlady's" basement...
Well, I owned my own home for over 20 years that has a basement, You? Why don't you go back to FaceBook home of the word snowflake. If you are as old as I am (OK Boomer) you remember when people actually used wit instead of snowflake to shade a person. Sorry for the low IQ that you inherited from your landlady. It is really beautiful here today, peace out.

I even have a 2 car garage, just sayin.

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-24 at 3.08.55 PM.jpeg

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
Well, I owned my own home for over 20 years that has a basement, You? Why don't you go back to FaceBook home of the word snowflake. If you are as old as I am (OK Boomer) you remember when people actually used wit instead of snowflake to shade a person. Sorry for the low IQ that you inherited from your landlady. It is really beautiful here today, peace out.

I even have a 2 car garage, just sayin.

View attachment 469560
The term "snowflake" aptly describes people who are oversensitive. Wheter the word is being overused & who uses it the most is irrelevant in that regard.

It clearly triggers the crap out of you though which is extra hilarious seeing as you are flinging out insults left and right yourself... but I will stop now I promise. Peace out bro!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes