BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
People still believe that 0.7 will be released in 2019? Just the 0.6 animations are taking almost 1 month and a half to be developed, imagine a full update.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I can't, i forgot whats a full update like, it was so long ago :oops:
Me too. Normally I like to answer questions even if they have been asked before. But I have forgotten so much about this game. I don't know how people replay it. The plot and dialog are pretty brutal TBH.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So...I couldn't wait and just did Celia storyline. Sighs its pretty much a copy from the boss from Incest Story 2 with some differences. It should be a route she completely dominates him. Unless there is a choice you can do.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So...I couldn't wait and just did Celia storyline. Sighs its pretty much a copy from the boss from Incest Story 2 with some differences. It should be a route she completely dominates him. Unless there is a choice you can do.
It would be nice if their route followed them trying to blackmail each other and doing lots of hate sex, but knowing Icstor he will just likely go the boring mind break route...:cautious:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Elon Musk does the same thing as Bezos. He makes jack squat in salary and all his compensation is stock options, so no taxable income. I don't think Icstor is the teacher here since a number of developers do the same thing. The Patreon business model and indifferent supporters are the teachers. A system of no expectations and no punishments for poor performance. Waifu academy has not published in 5 months now I believe. His numbers are also unaffected. It is what it is.
Probably stock grants, not options. They are taxed:
  1. When the grants vest (usually a % per year for 3-5 years).
  2. When you sell the stock.
If you have 100 shares vest, then you are taxed on 100 * (the price the day they vest). When you sell the 100 shares, you're taxed on (sale price) - (price the day they vest).

The government is going to get its piece of flesh.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Probably stock grants, not options. They are taxed:
  1. When the grants vest (usually a % per year for 3-5 years).
  2. When you sell the stock.
If you have 100 shares vest, then you are taxed on 100 * (the price the day they vest). When you sell the 100 shares, you're taxed on (sale price) - (price the day they vest).

The government is going to get its piece of flesh.
He has performance based options tied to the stock price benchmarks. Doesn't Bezos get taxed when he sells stocks that he is holding as capital gains?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He has performance based options tied to the stock price benchmarks. Doesn't Bezos get taxed when he sells stocks that he is holding as capital gains?
Options or grants?

Options have fallen out of favor, because they can go "underwater" - if you're granted the options at $100 and the stock price drops to $80, your option to buy isn't worth anything. Grants are yours; you're given (say) 300 shares, vesting 100 each year for 3 years. After each year you get 100 shares, and are taxed on the value of the shares that vested.

When you sell, you're taxed on capital gains. In the US, if you sell after holding the stock for less than a year, you have what is called "short term capital gains", and are taxed at your tax rate. If you sell after holding for more than a year, you have what is called "long term capital gains" and are taxed at 15% or 20% of the difference between the sale and purchase price (20% if you make > $450k/yr or so).

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Options or grants?

Options have fallen out of favor, because they can go "underwater" - if you're granted the options at $100 and the stock price drops to $80, your option to buy isn't worth anything. Grants are yours; you're given (say) 300 shares, vesting 100 each year for 3 years. After each year you get 100 shares, and are taxed on the value of the shares that vested.

When you sell, you're taxed on capital gains. In the US, if you sell after holding the stock for less than a year, you have what is called "short term capital gains", and are taxed at your tax rate. If you sell after holding for more than a year, you have what is called "long term capital gains" and are taxed at 15% or 20% of the difference between the sale and purchase price (20% if you make > $450k/yr or so).
You know better the technical term then. If the stock reaches a benchmark he is "granted" X numbers of shares as a performance incentive for increasing the value of the company. It is a pretty staggering amount.

I take it that Bob was just investing in this game and not something similar to this arrangement? How did the girls cost Bob money in the game with insider knowledge? Wouldn't they both just profit from the investment?

Reactions: VentureZapatist
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes