Mar 26, 2019
I have resisted playing the 0.6 beta. To the people who did, is it good enough that it might be on par with 0.5 and 0.4 once the animations are added? I'm just curious and I don't have anything to go on ... :'(

Reactions: darlic

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Question, does the current version here have animations?
Everything is written on the first page.
I have resisted playing the 0.6 beta. To the people who did, is it good enough that it might be on par with 0.5 and 0.4 once the animations are added? I'm just curious and I don't have anything to go on ... :'(
It seemed to many that in 0.6 there is no more content than in 0.5. But there are a bunch of mini-games. Many loved Caroline, Celia. In addition, Istor promised to make others animations, so we'll see when the update comes out.
Differences from 05 there is, and many. Therefore, I recommend waiting for the animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord of the Worms

vxdr

Aug 9, 2017
Not really, there is no build up like there was with Linda, you kind of just get right into it with caroline. If you waited this long for animations i would just keep waiting.

Reactions: parachina

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Just thinking out loud, but is this copywrite protected? In the fanart page there are a ton of very talented guys that equal and some even best icstor, whats holding us back to make this a community game where we all put in some effort? I can do english/dutch/german translations for instance (part of my rl job) and could help with rendering. Screw icstor and his mentaly unstable deadline calander

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
okay i may be damn late to post this but this is regarding the v0.5 walkthrough , in linda section. after the beach scene , the walkthrough says go living room then to the bathroom and go back to living room to enjoy a scene but it never occured.. and the game just walk pass through that part and go to the morning time to meet linda to continue on... is that part not included inside or what as i just finished the 0.6 walkthrough on linda....

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
okay i may be damn late to post this but this is regarding the v0.5 walkthrough , in linda section. after the beach scene , the walkthrough says go living room then to the bathroom and go back to living room to enjoy a scene but it never occured.. and the game just walk pass through that part and go to the morning time to meet linda to continue on... is that part not included inside or what as i just finished the 0.6 walkthrough on linda....
There should be a rather lengthy scene when you return to the living room...

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Same reason we dont let Bezos get away with tax fraud even though theres other good companies and business.

The moment ICSTOR gets away with this what do you think thats gonna make all those other non crook creators want to do?

Its not a good look really, if you supported music. Would you want the biggest musician on the planet to get caught up in some crook scandal? No. That regresses progress and i think were all eventually aiming for Full immersive VR sex one day and this kind of drama aint making it come faster.
Elon Musk does the same thing as Bezos. He makes jack squat in salary and all his compensation is stock options, so no taxable income. I don't think Icstor is the teacher here since a number of developers do the same thing. The Patreon business model and indifferent supporters are the teachers. A system of no expectations and no punishments for poor performance. Waifu academy has not published in 5 months now I believe. His numbers are also unaffected. It is what it is.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
first off, psycotherapist is not a protected title, so literally anyone can just say they are. I've been to 26 therapists and psycologists throughout the years, and from them you hear that you are not alone all the time through stories they tell you to help you understand that about people. That said, you are correct. I only assume he is depressed because alot of what he says hits me home. So you won this argument, argument over.
That said, what i guess triggered me is that since these things hit so home for me, and people saying that you cant get depressed when you have all the moneyz xd in the world triggers me, because it's nothign more hurtfull then having a mental illness and people not believing you, because its not a physical thing that they can see at a first glance. What i'm conserned over is the amount of people saying that he's lying about mental illness to push the project further and make more money. If this IS indeed the truth, thats VERY fucking sad. IF however, he DOES suffer from a mental illness, he might struggle to get that information out there for his paetrons, because that would just be "another failure" to him. What i wished that he did if he struggled from this project or struggled to get to work in the morning because of a mental illness, was to just put the project on hold and/or set it as a "pay per release" deal i know some paetrons do. Keep in mind that this is all "if" he's not faking his illness. If indeed he WAS faking a illness, i really hope he does get that illness, gets treated from it and learns thats not ok.
Nah, not an argument, just a discussion. It is true that money does not buy any happiness. It can only mask the effects of depression to a point but not create happiness. Icstor was just making enough to walk away from the production and come back once healed if that is the case. I always said that I was unsure of his condition but he could have handled it better even in a depressive state. That is a situation where the money would actually help. Pay people to cover the work until you are better. A position that someone without a lot of money would not have. I still don't believe him but we are all just speculating. In the end, it is just a game and we are just doing the social media dance. Try not to let any post here trigger you since none of us are important enough for that. Only the real people in your life matter that much.

LOL his writer must be depressed too because I can't even get through this update. It is so badly written :p . I am going to put my dick in Caroline ok? Are you sure it is ok Caroline? Ok here I go, Caroline. Am I hurting you, Caroline? Just put your dick in and shut up lol. I have never had this much talking about the mechanical aspect during sex even for my first time. Oh yeah, "her vulva"? :PogChamp: Just say her pussy and your dick, not vulva and glans. LOL maybe Icstor got depressed after reading the work his writer submitted. JK JK Mr Writer, well kind of. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes