Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Probably bug from old saves, but will check it, thanks for report. (Don't use that taxi and you will be fine)
I clicked on the school gym, rather than the school itself, and ended back in the tournament thing, and got locked inside the locker room with no way out :ROFLMAO: (did roll back and got out that way though).

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think the survey is a bit funny. I mean I defend that some of us actually support games out there, but asking people who pirate games to answer honestly was some serious high hopes. 932 current supporters by survey when your patreon only has 235 as of now.

So you could count a few supporters and probably more of the former supporters but the last two are most likely the honest ones of the bunch.

Better question to ask is why don't people support the amount that they do. Is it the content? Strapped for cash? Don't crowd fund in general (this is a majority of the general gaming population)

And personally its because its a very saturated market and I play many games, but only afford to spare support for a few. I also don't support past a certain financial threshold as you or other developers simply don't make games that value beyond that amount. Most games here are worth about 15 bucks so a three month support seems about right to buy at retail. While no one developer benefits a lot, many do benefit some in what is generally a hobby pursuit. And extremely few developers are worth what is a subscriber model of pay when even AAA premium games ask for 15 or less USD for their content.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And personally its because its a very saturated market and I play many games, but only afford to spare support for a few. I also don't support past a certain financial threshold as you or other developers simply don't make games that value beyond that amount. Most games here are worth about 15 bucks so a three month support seems about right to buy at retail. While no one developer benefits a lot, many do benefit some in what is generally a hobby pursuit. And extremely few developers are worth what is a subscriber model of pay when even AAA premium games ask for 15 or less USD for their content.
So many games and limited funds to spread around. I tend to pledge a couple months to a game I like, then switch it up and pledge to another for a couple months. Currently pledging to five different (at various levels). Imho it doesn't make sense to pledge to a single game/creator from start to completion of the game/creation. If it take several years, that would end up the value of many triple a games. I did pledge to this game a couple months, but moved on. Doesn't mean I wont come back later to tip the jar again though. I don't see why people should lie about pledge to it though, at least not on a site such as this.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I clicked on the school gym, rather than the school itself, and ended back in the tournament thing, and got locked inside the locker room with no way out :ROFLMAO: (did roll back and got out that way though).
Same thing,. That one is already repaired.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Confus here..dinner with devil,party, pills and school brooks and megan. then finish. so no sex or amine for v.0.66?
btw some is wrong when go to school gym. i get close in. its a bug. thanks to rolls back.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I do this often with this game I download it and as open it I realise it is another horrible sandbox. Wtf is there no sandbox tag? It is one bloody awful grind. PLEASE TAG IT GVD.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I do this often with this game I download it and as open it I realise it is another horrible sandbox. Wtf is there no sandbox tag? It is one bloody awful grind. PLEASE TAG IT GVD.
You take much direction in life?, or do you just go head strong wherever? This game basically tell you where to go and when to go.... but I suppose some just look at the purdy pictures and pay little attention to the text... :ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Someone has to tell you: you're extemely annoying, man.
90% of your posts are whining about sandbox; 5% are complaining about how bad the game you just played is; the other 5% is ridiculing other users.
One day you'll finally make a useful or nice comment on this site. I won't lose hope.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes