Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I do this often with this game I download it and as open it I realise it is another horrible sandbox. Wtf is there no sandbox tag? It is one bloody awful grind. PLEASE TAG IT GVD.
Please show me that grind, please. Thank you very much. Ah you don't know what that word means? Thats a pitty.
To today, I didn't know that patients of madhouses have acces to internet.

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
If this developer provided real updates with story progression worth reading I might bother downloading it again but as usual (like most devs in this genre who have no artistic integrity) it's a piecemeal load of crap to satisfy requests of the highest paying patreons in a timely manner.

• Angry
Reactions: Joshua Tree

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I do this often with this game I download it and as open it I realise it is another horrible sandbox. Wtf is there no sandbox tag? It is one bloody awful grind. PLEASE TAG IT GVD.
I agree with u in that very often the sandbox games are so annoying and bad for the stupid grind, but if u dont play nothing u cant tanlk about every sandbox, like in this case for example, because this game is freeroam but linear, I mean, u dont have part times and a freeroam like another sandbox, in this game u mustnt grin anything, is only a map and u choose where have u to go between scenes, thats all, so pls, before talking bullshit play a little, because this game is so good and grind is INEXISTENT.

Reactions: Pagliano

LordNz

Jun 9, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
Betrayed [v0.66] [Joraell] - Original Size: 2.8 GB

Download Win,Linux (490MB)
: - MEGA - -
Download Mac (475MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no android version? :c

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
If this developer provided real updates with story progression worth reading I might bother downloading it again but as usual (like most devs in this genre who have no artistic integrity) it's a piecemeal load of crap to satisfy requests of the highest paying patreons in a timely manner.
Wait a second... What? Can somebody explayn me that...?

Reactions: boogiecookie

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Clearly your English is challenged for a start, so I'm not even going to bother to "explain". Game added to ignore list.
OOH that hurt me a lot. I think I will not sleep because of that maybe for a week... PLEASE no! Don't do that! PLEAAAASE!!! PLEAAAAASEEE!! Don't leave me aloooonee!!! AAAAAH!!!

BTW: I know pretty well that you will secretely wanking your willy on my renders anyway. You don't need to thank me.... .-)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Why does this game thread attract such a collection of weirdos? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes when I'm reading other games threads and reading almost only hype post like always is super uber great. Than go to my thread and there is mostly the absolute oposite. Yes of course I know my game have lot of fans too, but they don't have obviously insurmountable desire constantly sayin how this game is amazing. So thread is most of time pretty dead, until someone steal the update, than some live comes. But in this time comes all this post like...
"Meh I was expeting Adult GTA 7 game with monthyupdates made by one person with 1000 badge... Pff that game is just shit!"

"Eehh that game have map that means I must click somewhere but How I may click if I holding my dick with one hand and with other hand I have tissues in emergency."

" Whhh that update sucks ass caue no sex scenes ( because all choices I made leads to no sex scenes in this part of game) Crappy game and it have almost no choices andthey do nothing anyway ( cause I was never tryed another options)."

"I'm adding this game on my ignore list because ***** ( add there any stupid reason you can lay right now)"

All this, is funny and really weird at once :))

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Sometimes when I'm reading other games threads and reading almost only hype post like always is super uber great. Than go to my thread and there is mostly the absolute oposite. Yes of course I know my game have lot of fans too, but they don't have obviously insurmountable desire constantly sayin how this game is amazing. So thread is most of time pretty dead, until someone steal the update, than some live comes. But in this time comes all this post like...
"Meh I was expeting Adult GTA 7 game with monthyupdates made by one person with 1000 badge... Pff that game is just shit!"

"Eehh that game have map that means I must click somewhere but How I may click if I holding my dick with one hand and with other hand I have tissues in emergency."

" Whhh that update sucks ass caue no sex scenes ( because all choices I made leads to no sex scenes in this part of game) Crappy game and it have almost no choices andthey do nothing anyway ( cause I was never tryed another options)."

"I'm adding this game on my ignore list because ***** ( add there any stupid reason you can lay right now)"

All this, is funny and really weird at once :))
Your case is not the only one friend, from what I have been able to see, the only games active daily are those of the biggest devs (Badik, awam, city of broken, milky city cofscammercof, midnight paradise.. etc) the other threads yeah, have their fanbase but is like in yours, posting only when someone comes with news, updates or doubts, so sadly because there are TOO MANY great great games that deserve much attention, and ur game is one of them for sure (but not the only one)

Reactions: Joraell

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Cool update, nice game, a couple of bugs already mentioned here but pretty smooth in general. Where can I found secrets 7 and 9?

Reactions: BruceSpruce
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes