Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Yeesh, Joreall posts an update and people get pissed off over his English skills? It was a solid update that moved the story along. There are plenty of games here that are just about the sex...but forgive me if I want a good story around the eroticism. As I said in my review, we'll need to see some stakes in the game for the "good" or "bad" path but it's still an entertaining story.

By all means, bash a dev for quality and content, but getting pissed off over release turnarounds is silly. The bottom line is if people don't like the timeliness of updates, don't become a monthly Patreon. Besides, if the Patrons get pissed they'll drop support...that's not my problem and none of my business, that's Joreall's problem.

What I do is if it's a solid game with plenty of content but a slow release schedule, I'll send them a one-time tip ($40-60 USD) when it's finished in appreciation for their good work. Once a dev has established themselves with a history of timely updates with a good amount of content (e.g. GDS dropped a 0.1 for Fake Family that has 4 hours of gameplay), I'll become a Patron. There are very few that are able to do it because most of these devs are only one person doing the work (and as a side-gig for many).

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I can't play the party lewd scenes. I already have the pills, then what? I can only dance with Megan and after that the party is over. What I'm missing?

May 14, 2018
Thanks, but I can't open the fridge. I can't interact with it. I need to do something else at the party or is it a bug?
You need to talk to Ivana in the kitchen and she will leave the kitchen and you can open the fridge.I don’t know if it doesn’t work, probably a bug

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You need to talk to Ivana in the kitchen and she will leave the kitchen and you can open the fridge.I don’t know if it doesn’t work, probably a bug
It doesn't work. She answers: "I'm sorry but I don't have time right now. I must prepare the drinks." It's a bug I guess or maybe I didn't do the right choices before. Did you play with old saves? May you share with me a save before the party events, please?

Mar 24, 2020
I've never played your game before, but I think I might give it a chance. Who knows, if I like it, (and when I have the money for it.) I might think about sending some money y'all's way.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Somnivm Obmvtvm I already played the party events. It seems that we chose different paths somewhere, it's not a bug, in your save you can't play the scene in the computer at roommate's room during the party, which I can. I send you my save if you have not watched it yet.

I never chatted with Brooke at school, I don't know what choice causes it, that was the reason I couldn't play those events.

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Somnivm Obmvtvm I already played the party events. It seems that we chose different paths somewhere, it's not a bug, in your save you can't play the scene in the computer at roommate's room during the party, which I can. I send you my save if you have not watched it yet.

I never chatted with Brooke at school, I don't know what choice causes it, that was the reason I couldn't play those events.
Making plan with Brooke depending on decision you made as a Cop about dealing the drugs and things that happened later.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is Brooke the next target for the protagonist? She is such a bitch that even while i find Anders quite a creepy i still caught myself hoping he teach her a lesson or two. :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

that's depending on choices you done or not done before. You need to buy her a car.
I only got the options to bring her shopping for clothes and jewels. How do i get that? :unsure:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is Brooke the next target for the protagonist? She is such a bitch that even i finding Anders quite a creepy i still caught myself hoping he teach her a lesson or two. :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

I only got the options to bring her shopping for clothes and jewels. How do i get that? :unsure:
He will definitelly teach her a lesson .-)
About buying a car? you must find money for it :))

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes