Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
thank you for this action packed mind fuck! Totally different than what I've played before. I look forward to the whole vn. Keep up the great work and best of luck

Reactions: Joraell

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
V .66 Still stuck in the gym
Tried drinks , game says "I dont need a drink right now"
Tried locker room, games says " no point in going back there, the girls already drained me"
clicked on everything, just stuck in the gym

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Nobody updated it so nope.
Hey I read that some people think you speak "poor English". Just so you know that's a lie. I've never seen that in your game or this channel. So fantastic job! QQ what are your thoughts on having a scene gallery?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey I read that some people think you speak "poor English". Just so you know that's a lie. I've never seen that in your game or this channel. So fantastic job! QQ what are your thoughts on having a scene gallery?
hah. but my English is really poor :)

replay gallery is in plan.

Reactions: kcoope89

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
V .66 Still stuck in the gym
Tried drinks , game says "I dont need a drink right now"
Tried locker room, games says " no point in going back there, the girls already drained me"
clicked on everything, just stuck in the gym
And if you leave the gym?

May 24, 2020
Female protagonist, that's got to be the ugliest girl I have ever seen. As a female player, I hate when devs put female protagonist and lesbian in the tag just to get girls to play their game. I don't like playing as a guy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Female protagonist, that's got to be the ugliest girl I have ever seen. As a female player, I hate when devs put female protagonist and lesbian in the tag just to get girls to play their game. I don't like playing as a guy.
Its protagonist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there is atleast one lesbian scene in the vn that doesn't involve the mc.
I believe the tags are correct.

May 24, 2020
Its protagonist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there is atleast one lesbian scene in the vn that doesn't involve the mc.
I believe the tags are correct.
The tag says Female protagonist that means I can play as a girl, not as a guy who can possess a girl. The main character is a male that means the game is a male protagonist game and 1 lesbian scene does not and should be tagged as and for lesbians. If a game had only 1 straight sex scene and the rest gay and lesbian sex scenes would you call that a straight game, no I think not?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The tag says Female protagonist that means I can play as a girl, not as a guy who can possess a girl. The main character is a male that means the game is a male protagonist game and 1 lesbian scene does not and should be tagged as and for lesbians. If a game had only 1 straight sex scene and the rest gay and lesbian sex scenes would you call that a straight game, no I think not?
A tag doesn't paint the whole picture it just makes you aware of content. If a character pees that gets a urination tag it doesn't mean the whole game is water spots. Imo

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
my point is I do not think THIS dev tried to "fool" women players to play by tags. I feel they were doing their best to give a heads up to content without spoiling story content.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i
Your missing the point a Female protagonist game means that the lead character can be a girl, not a guy.
I concede that "male protagonist" and "many protagonist" would be better. But I dont believe it was done to trick. The scene where the mc picks a sex toy to put in the mcs pussy seems like a female protagonist scene to me which imo would warrant the tag anyway

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Your missing the point a Female protagonist game means that the lead character can be a girl, not a guy.
I would have to agree with you. The protagonist is actually male, so "female protagonist" is false.
Unfortunately there's no tag for being a male in a female body. So I guess adding both, male and female tags comes closest. You do want people to know the protagonist has a female body at some point.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Scarlett looks fine to me.. And many guys saying she is the hottest one of whole game. And there is more than one lesbian scene.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes