Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Happened to me with this game what happened to me in others:
New Update couldnt keep my interest. I didnt remember having played the game already until i saw the Saves. So sometimes is best to wait at least 6 months and play from scrath.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Guys, I'm stuck! I possessed the hobo, went to the crash site but I can't take the keys without some tool. I went to the factory and clicked on the boxes, the PC said there' some wire there, but he doesn't pick it up. What do I do?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Guys, I'm stuck! I possessed the hobo, went to the crash site but I can't take the keys without some tool. I went to the factory and clicked on the boxes, the PC said there' some wire there, but he doesn't pick it up. What do I do?
He picked it up. Just go back to crashsite and click on keys.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
cant leave
If I hit "go out" it says I still have things to do here
if I hit "main sports hall" it says I cant waste time going back there
there should be a hotfix for this in a newer version. Or you can go back to before you entered the gym and play from there and you should be good.

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Download the latest version of mac, and the last version of pc. Delete the "game" folder from your mac version and move the "game" folder from pc to your mac folder.
I've tried this... but there is no "game" folder of the mac version. Any help?

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
What's the point of the sandbox when the game is linear with an occasional story choice?

Also please remove the one frame animation cut scenes. They're the exact same as having a regular image except I'm forced to wait 2 seconds instead of clicking through them at my own pace, fulfilling no purpose except to annoy the player.

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Then bye bye. Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out.:rolleyes: :LOL:
Man can you tell me why I have feelling like just my game attracts that type of people? I really don't know, but it is on every one page of this thread over and over. And If I look for example on fapnat*** there is almost just posts like that :D

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes