Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
How to get that Scarlett scene bro...Pls give me save..
As I say on that spoiler tag, I didn't know it was even there. So I dont know how to get it lol. It's a secret scene and the trigger is somewhere. I saw it when I was selecting pics to post here after playing the update.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
As I say on that spoiler tag, I didn't know it was even there. So I dont know how to get it lol. It's a secret scene and the trigger is somewhere. I saw it when I was selecting pics to post here after playing the update.
Hmmm who will figure it out? :))
It's not secret scene just you can miss it and of course it depends on choices player made.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
It's not secret scene just you can miss it and of course it depends on choices player made.
Yeah, sucks I missed it on both my Devil and Angel paths, since I find Scarlett to be the hottest alongside Ivana

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
How to get that Scarlett scene bro...Pls give me save..
It's a little hard to get. (easy way is using the cheatmod :censored:)

It's something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Nice so far. Found on an Arr site, like usual. Only a bit past possessing the cop and have $5 to add to my list and this is looking like the next. I always find on those sites first. Impossible to find new stuff here. I usually sponsor $35 a month but just dropped 2 $5 (1 I got bored with, other literally had no actual sex other than MCs husband in 3+ years. Fuck that) Added 1 and looking for anohter.

Reactions: Joraell

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Suggestion is MC goes to be a girl and gets fucked by guys, including in the ass. Looks like a girl is next, I suggest the blackmailer herself. Turn her into a cumdumpster in revenge. And also get rid of that douche professor. Didn't the cop already give the files to the dean long ago?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Suggestion is MC goes to be a girl and gets fucked by guys, including in the ass. Looks like a girl is next, I suggest the blackmailer herself. Turn her into a cumdumpster in revenge. And also get rid of that douche professor. Didn't the cop already give the files to the dean long ago?
He did, but Brooke have them not Dean. cause he put them under the locked door. And Brooke takes them.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
If you are poor you probably will not support any game right? So last option is logic in that point.

BTW? You are really asking about thing like this? It's just imformative poll nothing more. Nobody saying to you. HEY DUDE YOU MUST VOTE HERE RIGHT NOW!
I like it. yes. And thank you for make it. And also share it.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MarinA virtues off Pray Dong Thott:
That movie always ends with her throbbing trigger on his happy member!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The game is good but i like those games where i can get immersed in the story by playing a specific character(MC) and story revolves around that character but here the playable character keeps changing and i am not able to bind myself to the story. Not my type of game i guess.

Reactions: adryr and Alteni

Heruar

May 8, 2020
The game is good but i like those games where i can get immersed in the story by playing a specific character(MC) and story revolves around that character but here the playable character keeps changing and i am not able to bind myself to the story. Not my type of game i guess.
The character doesn't really change. You still play the MC. You have the same personality. It's the body you're in that changes. When you get attached to an MC character, you get attached to the personality and not his/her body... Hell, in some games you don't even see the MC's face :)
Just my 2 cents
Peace V

Reactions: Randeep44
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes