Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Patrons get it earlier than the rest of us. Some creators non-patrons never get or only ever get up to a certain, early point.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Patrons get it earlier than the rest of us. Some creators non-patrons never get or only ever get up to a certain, early point.
Thanks mate. (y) I get how it works though & it's not actually the point that was being made.
In context, the developer stated above that v0.66 was the last version. As per noscruples' & sailboat's posts, "last" being "latest".
However, if v0.8 is released on Patreon then it is the last version released and therefore the latest, not v0.66.
With it being released to his Patrons on Oct 25th, it will (presumably) be coming here soon.

Last edited:

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
Loved the game! I must ask, how Angel was created? What resources did you use? Her face is so pretty, and the outfit is cool. I think I've never seen such a cute face on games like these before

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Loved the game! I must ask, how Angel was created? What resources did you use? Her face is so pretty, and the outfit is cool. I think I've never seen such a cute face on games like these before
You can find all ressources here:

Reactions: LeFapman

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
I don't like being 'that guy'... but...

Any details on what's up with the update, or like a percentage of how close we're getting to release?

Great game, stoked for next version.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I don't like being 'that guy'... but...

Any details on what's up with the update, or like a percentage of how close we're getting to release?

Great game, stoked for next version.
It's in development :) If wanted more details become 1Usd patreon.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
How to I sex with rebacca....
I met in the Andrew bathroom, after DNA test and she left home..

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
The 'Save' link doesn't work, not that I needed it but just FYI !!

I haven't played the game yet but it seems interesting and the art is also very good.

Shivacbe

Feb 23, 2020
How to I sex with rebacca....
I met in the Andrew bathroom, after DNA test and she left home..
Buy a luxury {i forgot the brand}car for her... She will happy and have fun with u...But only ur decisions.. Make this...(if u buy a car ..You need a lot of money... Search the whole house.. Dud.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Buy a luxury {i forgot the brand}car for her... She will happy and have fun with u...But only ur decisions.. Make this...(if u buy a car ..You need a lot of money... Search the whole house.. Dud.
How to buy a car....
I have lot of money but the option will be clothing or jewellery......

dickfaced

Aug 24, 2020
Hard to tell if version .80 is on the Patron site, so, I'm guessing no. I'd subscribe if that were clear...

Any ETA on version 0.80 for the freeloaders here and *cough* [potential subscribers] like me here?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes