Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
It's not that. Every game has that.
The quality of the game compared with the nr of patreons doesn't add up.
There are games with lesser quality but they have a shit to of patreons or SS..
The animations are great.
I think the big problem is the lack of immersion of the player with the MC. MC is a ghost that "posses" other bodies. And it ends up being a "multiple protagonist" game (with one moment of female protagonist). Small stories of many characters. And I don't know games with multiple protagonist and a lot of support.

Sandbox / freeroam in this type of game also doesn't make much sense. It could be a visual novel, would not drive away many players those who do not like freeroam. Here the timeline is fixed. You just go from location A to B, to the next scene. Many clicks that could be avoided in a classic VN mode.

Sandbox just makes sense in games where you choose to evolve the story with girl A or girl B or girl C, in the order you want.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
It's not that. Every game has that.
The quality of the game compared with the nr of patreons doesn't add up.
There are games with lesser quality but they have a shit to of patreons or SS..
Quality and popularity as two different thing.

If i want my stuff popular. Simply add this 3 tags: Big Tits, Big Ass and incest. The worst game ever wats followed by a lot of people.

I you propose a great quality game without this tags. You have yo wait for a good review in the popular rumor and is need time and be supported by the good people.

But in the other way. A quality work art have a biggest life esperance. Because quick popularity = quick forgeted.

I can be wrong but i think this opinion as logic and credible

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Quality and popularity as two different thing.

If i want my stuff popular. Simply add this 3 tags: Big Tits, Big Ass and incest. The worst game ever wats followed by a lot of people.

I you propose a great quality game without this tags. You have yo wait for a good review in the popular rumor and is need time and be supported by the good people.

But in the other way. A quality work art have a biggest life esperance. Because quick popularity = quick forgeted.

I can be wrong but i think this opinion as logic and credible
Damn I have all that tags. Aaaand no big succes:D Any other idea? :))

• Haha
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

ChaosSpiral21

Oct 30, 2017
Damn I have all that tags. Aaaand no big succes:D Any other idea? :))
I haven't played this game in a while, but I think having the protagonist switching bodies turned a lot of people off. Most people just want one protag they can project themselves onto. If you want more paterons I would suggest starting a new game. Your animations and renders are very good, but it seems this game has not been as successful as you had hoped. I don't think any amount of hard work can bring in more paterons for this game sadly. First impressions mean everything. Look at Dr Pinkcake. His first game was okay, but once DIK came out he gained a ton of new subscribers. Either cancel this game or finish it quickly. That is my honest opinion. I'm just a random dude on the internet, so feel free to ignore my advice! It is your game after all :). Happy new year and good luck!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while, but I think having the protagonist switching bodies turned a lot of people off. Most people just want one protag they can project themselves onto. If you want more paterons I would suggest starting a new game. Your animations and renders are very good, but it seems this game has not been as successful as you had hoped. I don't think any amount of hard work can bring in more paterons for this game sadly. First impressions mean everything. Look at Dr Pinkcake. His first game was okay, but once DIK came out he gained a ton of new subscribers. Either cancel this game or finish it quickly. That is my honest opinion. I'm just a random dude on the internet, so feel free to ignore my advice! It is your game after all :). Happy new year and good luck!
Man, I'm never leaving unfinnished work.

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Can we maybe get the free version to play? Or maybe a system like The Spellbook uses where the free version is released a month after the patrons? Feels bad refreshing the latest releases and not seeing this gem or having an idea when it'll show up.

I know these "please sir can I have some more" posts are discouraged so if joraell doesn't want more begging in his thread I won't post anymore.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It's fine. but you have there version 0.66 to play. Actuall is now 0.80.
so there is free versions to play to see what you potentially buying.
Can we maybe get the free version to play? Or maybe a system like The Spellbook uses where the free version is released a month after the patrons? Feels bad refreshing the latest releases and not seeing this gem or having an idea when it'll show up.

I know these "please sir can I have some more" posts are discouraged so if joraell doesn't want more begging in his thread I won't post anymore.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes