Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Damn I have all that tags. Aaaand no big succes:D Any other idea? :))
I think having the protagonist switching bodies turned a lot of people off. Most people just want one protag they can project themselves onto.
Every time this game gets updated I want to play it because it looks so good but then I remember the ghost stuff and skip it, so for me, ChaosSpiral21 is absolutely right with why the game doesn't interest me.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am guessing that there was no new content beyond the end of the .66 version as it this version ends that same way at a "Vote" wall.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
There is a little bug with hints, when i click it it always gives the advice for previous ''to do'' thing which i already did.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Man, I'm never leaving unfinnished work.
I agree with the post you responded too. In that I think because the MC is a ghost and you play as several different characters is a big reason it is not as popular. If someone for example wants to play as a teen girl going to school, you have that but only for a bit. If they want to play as a male teacher using their position, you have it but only a bit. So you have a little something for everyone but not a lot if that makes sense.

I agree you should finish it, as not finishing this game would be a red flag for any future games and leave people wondering if you will just rush or not finish it and be less inclined to finish the next one.

With all that said with the quality of your work, I think your next game, assuming you focus on a single MC will be more successful, just IMHO.

Me I would love to see you do something along the lines of Glamor but obviously a lot less grindy than that game, That is a game I so want to love but just can't play. Your game has a much better flow to it. Anyways, good luck.

Reactions: acondo and Alteni

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Can someone please remind me how to take the windows version and convert for mac?
Download the new Windows version and copy a folder called 'game' from that version. Replace the old 'game' folder inside the old Mac edition (the folder can be found if you right-click on the Mac app and then "show package content" --> "Contents" --> "Resources" --> "Autorun") with the new 'game' folder which you just copied

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes