Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The scenes of Brandon with the coffee girl are part of the new content? I haven't played them before.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Could you write a changelog of this update, please? Everybody seems lost.
0x52 already postet it here. Difference between versions is almost 1GB. Whole are images and animations. Scenes added during whole gameplay.

I meant version PC (v0.80) So far its only Mac (v0.61)
Also, Itch only has .45 as latest version.
Probably will need to wait if someone will steal it and post it here.
On itch is just preview version.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
This kind of people have serious problem with their identity :) Cause there is just one MC. Changing body doesn't mean changing MC, only view and relatives to person changed not MC. But yeah someone definitelly doesn't like the concept.

What problem you actually have? Any error report?
Yeah, I'm having trouble opening it as well. My Norton antivirus blocks it every time I open the .exe. Cites a security risk, and "suspicious behavior."

Edit: I used the MEGA link if that helps.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I'm having trouble opening it as well. My Norton antivirus blocks it every time I open the .exe. Cites a security risk, and "suspicious behavior."

Edit: I used the MEGA link if that helps.
Probably need to disable it in norton or better remove whole norton and install something that actually working like Kaspersky or Eset :)) I cannot say if game under links here is safe but mine links on patreon are 100% safe.

Derp800

Jan 26, 2020
I'm actually getting a Malware notice using Vipre as well. I can set it to ignore the file, though. Just wanted to let you know.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Probably need to disable it in norton or better remove whole norton and install something that actually working like Kaspersky or Eset :)) I cannot say if game under links here is safe but mine links on patreon are 100% safe.
No problem
TV.jpg

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This kind of people have serious problem with their identity :) Cause there is just one MC. Changing body doesn't mean changing MC, only view and relatives to person changed not MC. But yeah someone definitelly doesn't like the concept.
Yes it is one MC but you are playing different roles with different bodies so it feels a lot more like several MC's while playing. That is what I think is turning people off to it. As I said if someone likes playing as a school girl you have that but only for a bit, same with everything else. I think it is a neat idea for a game, but I do understand why it doesn't appeal to everyone, because it is much harder to immerse yourself in the game if it feels like you are constantly changing. Anyways I wouldn't worry about it, but I think if you do another game after this and it is a more traditional single MC it will be more popular, but that is just my personal guess.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
i like it jumping around as it is , pity it stays to little in the same place
graphics are nice and original as far as i know
also new update does what ?
ended in the same place with the dude in black pants , previous save doesn't move forward

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
These kinds of people have a serious problem with their identity :) Cause there is just one MC. Changing body doesn't mean changing MC, only view and relatives to a person changed not MC. But yeah someone definitely doesn't like the concept.

What problem you actually have? Any error report?
No error report, do I have to start a new game? if so that should be stated on page #1. Thanks for your input on this site
Joraell
P.S. the preview on PH is disabled.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes