Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Can't select the wire ...which is in the warehouse...
If you could give me your save so that I could look into it and also tell are you using the port with 0x52 mod or without it?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Guys that selecting the wire is not the bug. You just didn't do action before. You playin it by Old way but it was redone and working little different now.

So my advice forget how you played the game before forget on WT and just play it. Read what game saying. ( Yes there is bug in hints, but affecting only 2 advices, rest is right)
Real_Thakur

Last edited:
Reactions: Real_Thakur

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.80BETA APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Real_Thakur

Nov 24, 2018
If you could give me your save so that I could look into it and also tell are you using the port with 0x52 mod or without it?
I'm using 0×52 mod....and when I click the hint it says...there is an imp item of urs at the crash site.....you will need a tool....but I am neither able to select the sewer nor the wire which are at the crash site and warehouse respectively....
Please help...

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I'm using 0×52 mod....and when I click the hint it says...there is an imp item of urs at the crash site.....you will need a tool....but I am neither able to select the sewer nor the wire which are at the crash site and warehouse respectively....
Please help...
Well the dev himself answered that it's not a port bug or even a game bug.

Reactions: Real_Thakur

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Guys that selecting the wire is not the bug. You just didn't do action before. You playin it by Old way but it was redone and working little different now.

So my advice forget how you played the game before forget on WT and just play it. Read what game saying. ( Yes there is bug in hints, but affecting only 2 advices, rest is right)
Real_Thakur
Please help...
Well the dev himself answered that it's not a port bug or even a game bug.
I think the hint comes early, that's why the confussion, Joraell should correct that. You need to beg for money in the crash site two days in a row (there should be a hint about that first), then the devil tells you about the sewer and the keys (there is when the hint should appear, not before) and you can select the boxes in the warehouse.

Feb 29, 2020
You want to know what's annoying?
Having an update come out and having to replay the game from the start because the new update takes place somewhere during the previous update. But your not exactly sure where.
And the roll back doesnt go back far enough, and you don't save every 10 pages.
So it's a crap shoot on if a random save you pick will be the path you think your picking.

Reactions: leibtard

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Having an update come out and having to replay the game from the start because the new update takes place somewhere during the previous update. But your not exactly sure where.
So it's a crap shoot on if a random save you pick will be the path you think your picking.
That's develoment.
And second I think is called Gameplay. When starting game usualy don't know where gems is hidden.

If want to prevent this. Play just completed games.

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
hi guys, the version 0.80 continues the storyline? when i start the old bailouts i end up with the quarrel between barbara and sophia

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
That's what "skip button" is for. I really appreciate a game where our choices matter and we don't end up with the same result exactly, depending on whether you're more evil or good or something in between we get different scenes. There are many games where no matter what we choose we get either all the scenes or we skip some scenes (and there are games where we can't loose and it's basically a slide show), Betrayed is above that. Another game like that is Pale Carnations and Once in a Lifetime.

Anyway, I really like the sex scenes in here, they're fresh and unique and surprisingly well written, in other games you have obligatory "spin a bottle"/"truth or dare" challenge or some other trope that's been used hundreds of times. Here you never know what we'll get next and who we will turn into.

kok59

May 23, 2020
Is there any new content? I started the game at my previous save but the game has ended at the same time as before. Then I started playing it from the beginning, and still, it ends at the same stage. What should I do to continue the story? Or there is no new story progression at all? I am confused.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is there any new content? I started the game at my previous save but the game has ended at the same time as before. Then I started playing it from the beginning, and still, it ends at the same stage. What should I do to continue the story? Or there is no new story progression at all? I am confused.
There's new content. If you played from the beginning you should have seen it.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes