Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

flippus

Oct 1, 2018
I somehow cant progress after becoming the homeless man. Cant click the sewer for keys or find a tool in the warehouse by clicking the boxes

Reactions: joe316

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Joraell That new content totally worth starting a new game. Really impressive animations, specially with the stripper, you should spend a lot of time and effort doing them. I guess that the most hard ones are from the titjobs, because in BADIK the dev has some flaws in those that you haven't. Congratulations for your work.

I still think you should write a more detailed changelog and add it in the OP, so the people don't miss your content, something like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Is anyone else having issues using MEGA? It all a sudden turned into a "Pay us to download this" kind of site! Screenshot (56).jpg

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell That new content totally worth starting a new game. Really impressive animations, specially with the stripper, you should spend a lot of time and effort doing them. I guess that the most hard ones are from the titjobs, because in BADIK the dev has some flaws in those that you haven't. Congratulations for your work.

I still think you should write a more detailed changelog and add it in the OP, so the people don't miss your content, something like:

Changelog v0.80

- The new scenes happen between the beginning and the last events of the prior update.
- New scenes with Brandon and the barista.
- New scenes with Brandon and a new barista.
- New scenes with a stripper.
- New scenes in jail.
- 2 new secret scenes.
- (I don't know if the girl with the asian outfit is new too, I don't remember her)
- Etc.
Thanks for like.

About changelogs and content around as I said before. I'm placing informations on patreon and if someone is not able to place them together with file placed here. It's actually not much my problem. If anybody expecting full service here. Well I think he choiced wrong site.

I was placed your changelog to main post now.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

GodChaoTiX

Aug 29, 2017
(y) Good Game

I Can See After The Game Is Finished I Can See The Main Character Being Able To Take Over Bodies And Live Their Life While Being Transfer His Soul Over To Other Bodies If He Wants To After The Main Storyline Is Complete

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes