Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The premise for this game is tempting and the visuals look amazing, but I hate sandbox games as a rule. Just how grindy is this?

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I guess I need to start this game again, as I missed all the new scenes?

When looking at the replays there seems to be more than in the the game. I did not get the BJ scene at the party, I fell asleep with the rest of the girls.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I guess I need to start this game again, as I missed all the new scenes?

When looking at the replays there seems to be more than in the the game. I did not get the BJ scene at the party, I fell asleep with the rest of the girls.
That's depending on the choices you made. As I said before every choice matter. And do something. Game just didn't say to you. Hay you missed this cause of this how it's do other games. Wich is pretty stupid BTW.

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
That's depending on the choices you made. As I said before every choice matter. And do something. Game just didn't say to you. Hay you missed this cause of this how it's do other games. Wich is pretty stupid BTW.
I was asking a question. I am happy to play though again. The last play though, I followed the in game hints and it missed those scenes.

I am happy to play though many times, as it is a great game.

Perhaps the hits might wat to say, if you do this you will miss that.... etc.

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
Also insinuating I am stupid, is probably an easy way to lose a paying patreon.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Also insinuating I am stupid, is probably an easy way to lose a paying patreon.
I'm not said that you are stupid. I said the way how many other games doing that is stupid. Cause it's actually ruining any way of disscovering new ways. And Betrayed is just choice based game. There is no grinding and raiding. So Making it the way saying how make all stuff is like reading the comic book not playing the game.

Hints are only about main questline not about sidequests and side activities.Many players was complayining that there are no meaning to have map if youjust going always one way. So I added side oportunities to play.

Reactions: Lait2000
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes