Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for nice review guys.
Most players giving this game a 1 or 2 star rating don't even attempt to finish it. I believe the Visual Novel tag should be removed, otherwise you will continue to have players hating on the game and giving it crappy reviews because they weren't expecting the sandbox mechanics to be there.

The review from jessicajones explains this also.

There are too many fappers on this site who skip through the dialog and only play through the sex scenes. You ruined their fap with the sandbox mechanics. Now they can only give the picture of their mom on the screen a facial twice a day instead of four times. They are super mad because they can't turn your eight hour game into a 20 minute game by just watching the sex scenes and skipping through the rest. You gave them blue balls, how dare you!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Most players giving this game a 1 or 2 star rating don't even attempt to finish it. I believe the Visual Novel tag should be removed, otherwise you will continue to have players hating on the game and giving it crappy reviews because they weren't expecting the sandbox mechanics to be there.

There are too many fappers on this site who skip through the dialog and only play through the sex scenes. You ruined their fap with the sandbox mechanics. Now they can only give the picture of their mom on the screen a facial twice a day instead of four times. They are super mad because they can't turn your eight hour game into a 20 minute game by just watching the sex scenes and skipping through the rest. You gave them blue balls, how dare you!
Sort of true.
But visual novel means story strongly based on visual rendering and expressions og the situations. So it doesn't means there is no game mechanics like sandbox for example or minigames or anything else. So big true is there are like 50% games taged like visual novels and using one render for each scene and 3 for sexscene. Some VN using RPG elements so is that too against the rules? Not.

It's not my problem, how stupid some players are.

And about 1 star reviews? Yes it's sad, but I just trying to ignore them, there are haters and trolls and just braindead idiots so why to bother with them....

But yes, you are right, removing the "visualnovel tag" could help, but I will not removing it cause, I'm not steping back. And specially if the point is human stupidity.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Playing the Good Path is pretty boring.
Practically nothing happens
That didn't stop MC from getting into Anders's business about being the real father or not.
Even thought it was the right thing to do, it still looked like a wacked ending that needed more content.
Playing Evil is more fun and you don't skip scenes.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Bottom line is there's not enough content playing the Good path.
The Evil path has way more content and not as boring, pretty simple to understand.
That's what we look for if the story is not as interesting as it should be.
I mean a soul that does not stay put and wonders around in another body
and plays either an interesting or dull ending depending of the Good or Evil path chosen.
That's like another way of playing a multiple ending paths game which we either like or don't.
Wish the MC would choose one final host (a good one) and finally stay there and see what happens?
I made the mistake of playing the Good path and am I bored.
After I finish this version, I'm gonna play the Evil path and see the difference.
I don't even have to play that path, i already know the difference.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it???
When he's a ghost, soul, spirit or whatever, and he wants to peek inside of a room, can't he just go through the door, wall or whatever?
Instead he waits outside until the person leaves.
There's something seriously wrong with this story.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I don't get it???
When he's a ghost, soul, spirit or whatever, and he wants to peek inside of a room, can't he just go through the door, wall or whatever?

Anything more?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Anything more?
Yeah, that's the Directors excuse in a , actually any movie, that's why a lot of movies suck, specially the endings.
But, the creator of the game, movie, show, whatever, can use something called imagination to make sure that movie, game, scene, ending doesn't suck.
I still don't get how those people get paid millions for the worst endings, is beyond me.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, that's the Directors excuse in a , actually any movie, that's why a lot of movies suck, specially the endings.
But, the creator of the game, movie, show, whatever, can use something called imagination to make sure that movie, game, scene, ending doesn't suck.
I still don't get how those people get paid millions for the worst endings, is beyond me.
Furtunatelly I'm not getting millions.

Reactions: MikeyBurger

Lait2000

Mar 30, 2021
I don't get it???
It seems to me that everything is not so simple with the main character state. The devil doesn't want us to check what the protagonist's mother was doing in the hospital. My assumption is that the character is in a coma or in a dying state like in the movie ghost dad.

This is just my crazy theory

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sort of true.
But visual novel means story strongly based on visual rendering and expressions og the situations. So it doesn't means there is no game mechanics like sandbox for example or minigames or anything else. So big true is there are like 50% games taged like visual novels and using one render for each scene and 3 for sexscene. Some VN using RPG elements so is that too against the rules? Not.

It's not my problem, how stupid some players are.

And about 1 star reviews? Yes it's sad, but I just trying to ignore them, there are haters and trolls and just braindead idiots so why to bother with them....

But yes, you are right, removing the "visualnovel tag" could help, but I will not removing it cause, I'm not steping back. And specially if the point is human stupidity.
I understand your thoughts. I would at least add a note to your Game Description saying that there is a strong sandbox component to the game and that if they don't like sandbox games that they should look elsewhere.

At least then they are warned in advance of the sandbox mechanics instead of finding out the hard way in game.

Anyway, keep up the great work!

Reactions: Joraell

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm stuck in version who knows what cause I can't find Nick's ID.
This is one of the reasons I hate sandbox so much.
Can't trigger anything until I do a certain thing.

Reactions: Dr.Finisher

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm stuck in version who knows what cause I can't find Nick's ID.
This is one of the reasons I hate sandbox so much.
Can't trigger anything until I do a certain thing.
There is a search feature on this site which would have led you to the answer.

Anyway, it is to the right of the TV on the middle shelf in Nick's room.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I found the ID without the help. That thing was so small, I could hardly see it
Usually people carry wallets to keep important things like ID and money.

Now I have another problem, it said version .80 before it ended and closed by itself.
Something about a voting system.
But I'm playing version .86, so maybe no new content, just bugs and fixes is my guess.
I may have to wait until 2022 to enjoy the new content cause it may be over too fast otherwise.
If I'm to start from the beginning, I'm playing the evil path. I'm curious to see how bad the MC is with his choices.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes