Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Sumbody_Plz

Mar 25, 2020
Hm...although there were bugfixes, I'm still stuck in Nicks apartment and can't get any further. All clickables do not forward the game. This was the end of 0.85 for me. This occurs right after I prepared "poisoned" food for Daniel. Any ideas?
I'm also stuck at this point (using v0.86). There is nothing else to do. You can't sleep or leave the house. As I recall, the game implied that the MC needed a nap before dealing with Daniel, but it suggested first going to the strip club. So, did that and then returned to the apartment. Now, I can't do anything but keep listening to that CD of Nick's. Daniel's room is also locked. I don't think there's any requirement at this point to pick up anything (as others have suggested) or do anything else. However, there is one object on the bookshelf that you can click on (to the left of the cup), but it doesn't do anything.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm also stuck at this point (using v0.86). There is nothing else to do. You can't sleep or leave the house. As I recall, the game implied that the MC needed a nap before dealing with Daniel, but it suggested first going to the strip club. So, did that and then returned to the apartment. Now, I can't do anything but keep listening to that CD of Nick's. Daniel's room is also locked. I don't think there's any requirement at this point to pick up anything (as others have suggested) or do anything else. However, there is one object on the bookshelf that you can click on (to the left of the cup), but it doesn't do anything.
Poison food?
Are you even paying attention to the story, maybe that's why you're stuck.
He goes to his girlfriend's house puts horny pills in the wrong glass and has 3some with his girlfriend's mom.
The father comes and chases his ass out the door. That's were it ends.

Jondo56

Mar 14, 2021
I have finished most of this game and I have to say it is one of my favorites. You would have to pretty much be dead not to find it stimulating. Animations are pretty good and the women are hot. It is not too "grindy" either. Only real complaint that I have is that I have to go back to my real life which is nowhere near as interesting.

Jondo56

Mar 14, 2021
So, once you have found everything in the apartment you can go to the stripclub (and they won't let you in unless you have the ID that is on the shelf in the livingroom). After stripclub scene, you have other tasks. Make sure you click on the "lightbulb" at the top left of the screen for hints.

Sumbody_Plz

Mar 25, 2020
Poison food?
Are you even paying attention to the story, maybe that's why you're stuck.
He goes to his girlfriend's house puts horny pills in the wrong glass and has 3some with his girlfriend's mom.
The father comes and chases his ass out the door. That's were it ends.
Yes, I'm following the story. The objective I currently have was to poison Daniel's food and then come back later to give him a world of hurt. I guess I'm on a different route than you are. There has been no mention yet of using "horny pills in the wrong glass". Not even of a "3some with his girlfriend's mom". Not there yet.

So, once you have found everything in the apartment you can go to the stripclub (and they won't let you in unless you have the ID that is on the shelf in the livingroom). After stripclub scene, you have other tasks. Make sure you click on the "lightbulb" at the top left of the screen for hints.

Yes, the "lightbulb" says "Hints will be available in a future version". Guess I'm just going to have to wait for an update or choose another route further back. Thanks!

Bullet4Soul

Jul 27, 2018
Nick's ID is in the livingroom right ? Cuz i can't pick it up or even see it. Maybe it's a game bug ? OR just have 2 wait 4 the next update....

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
It's impossible to pick up the wire at the warehouse near the start of the game. The boxes don't even highlight.. I've followed the walkthrough to the letter, even tried going to the warehouse at night to trigger the shady guys scene and knocking the wire off the box. That made highlighting the boxes possible the day after but I still can't pick up the wire. It doesn't appear in the inventory nor can I open the drain. I've restarted the game four times now but it happens every time. Any ideas?

Edit: I found a work around by begging at the crash site until the devil takes issue with how I'm living my life.. At which point the game prompts me to find a way to pick up the keys in the drain. It is then possible to pick up the wire at the warehouse.

Seems like a nasty bug to me. Perhaps game breaking for those less persistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Troks89
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes