Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Dekiru

Jun 7, 2018
i'm a new player, this is my new favorite game. quite unique story and just curious how far u guys think the story goes so far? is it 50%? is it 75%? or its still long way to go.

Apr 4, 2020
Just started the game and this keeps happening when I get out of the mcs house following the cops, uninstalled and installed it but keeps happening, and can't play, any solution
Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 1.49.46 AM.png

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Incest whit mom protagonist in this game?
They teased with the possibility but nothing came out of it as far as i know. Last time i checked they were juggling the protagonists around like it's nothing so it's not clear who the MC is anymore, you even get to play as a female at some point so there's also that.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i wonder what kind of ending this game would bring us? i mean all LI are technically not yours since you're using other body. i like it so far tho since you gonna do different activity in different body (fboi to detective works) HAHAHA oh btw i like the way you'll get different scene on whether you obey the devil or not(for angel scene)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So just out of curiosity what kind of a sandbox is this game? Free roam/pick whatever story lines to advance or are we talking about repetitive, grindy resource management and events just to advance the story?

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
So just out of curiosity what kind of a sandbox is this game? Free roam/pick whatever story lines to advance or are we talking about repetitive, grindy resource management and events just to advance the story?
It's a sandbox in the sense that it's just gonna give you a map of multiple locations everytime where one location can advance the story.
It's pretty linear, and most of the stuff you miss are extra sex scenes or dialogues.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i'm a new player, this is my new favorite game. quite unique story and just curious how far u guys think the story goes so far? is it 50%? is it 75%? or its still long way to go.
I heard Joraell has died in a tranny/sandworn accident mate,
but his evil/tranny Twin brother Joraell said its like 50% or so done

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, I'm following the story. The objective I currently have was to poison Daniel's food and then come back later to give him a world of hurt. I guess I'm on a different route than you are. There has been no mention yet of using "horny pills in the wrong glass". Not even of a "3some with his girlfriend's mom". Not there yet.

Yes, the "lightbulb" says "Hints will be available in a future version". Guess I'm just going to have to wait for an update or choose another route further back. Thanks!
I'm stuck in the same part, sadly not a fix yet. You can't go out of Nick's house and nothing to do inside either

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes