• Total voters

fokrrk11

Feb 17, 2021
unoffcial port
Betrayed

main page

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Finally I got to this VN and gave it a go. To a first approximation it didn't pull me in, because I thought it was a generic I-word crap with a plot promise that wasn't for my taste. But thanks to a promo playthrough by a particular YT-blogger I changed my mind and... I have no regrets at all :cool:

I like its mysterious kinda detective atmosphere. I am highly probably a minority, nevertheless, I would like to see more of a detective investigation and story, I praise it more than lewd scenes that are fine as well. Damn, were it possible to retrieve Celia from City of Milfs and put her into your VN, she fits in perfectly :HideThePain:

Reactions: Joraell and Aristos

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can someone update MAC latest version please?
DL the last Windows version, then open the content pick the game folder and place it in the Mac version.
The path is the usual:Show Package Contents" -> "Resources" -> "autorun" -> game ( do it after you previously removed the older game folder).
You will have the latest versione of the game. :)

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I like that the dev put funny easter eggs in the VN. The Commando easter egg was already mentioned several times. I found a couple more.

#1 Thomas Anders

Damn, when I stumbled into the render below I started to hear voices in my head, they were singing "you ma heart, you ma soul" :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

#2. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

*with Chad Diamond's voice* Oh my, is it what I am thinking of, is it that extremally difficult frustrating and annoying NES game, one of the worst ones on the platform?
If true, then the protagonist has a really dark sense of humor :devilish:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I like that the dev put funny easter eggs in the VN. The Commando easter egg was already mentioned several times. I found a couple more.

#1 Thomas Anders

Damn, when I stumbled into the render below I started to hear voices in my head, they were singing "you ma heart, you ma soul" :HideThePain:

#2. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

*with Chad Diamond's voice* Oh my, is it what I am thinking of, is it that extremally difficult frustrating and annoying NES game, one of the worst ones on the platform?
If true, then the protagonist has a really dark sense of humor :devilish:
It's nice to see someone who actually found this little things. :)) Theres also much more things like that.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
You better give her the best scens in this game, do you hear me!
She is so hot and heavy she be bursting at every seam, we owe her everything!
Best scene of the game? Well this will be hard! Wich is the best scene right now BTW?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes