Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Well... that means we're going expect some huge animated scenes now :D
I hope you won't get mad at me, for NOT expecting anything? It's been 4 months since last update? And at least a year of very small and insignificant updates. Sorry but the dev can only surprise me with actually delivering something tangible for a change.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I hope you won't get mad at me, for NOT expecting anything? It's been 4 months since last update? And at least a year of very small and insignificant updates. Sorry but the dev can only surprise me with actually delivering something tangible for a change.
Its a true. Time for making is shorter and shorter. But insignificant updates? Lenght of updates are same.

Hunter42084

Aug 20, 2021
I'm curious why android is always compressed? Why can't there be a regular size for android? I have this on my computer but prefer playing in android. But the sound and quality is not the same.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
One question,i remember that in this game you take over the bodies of other people,but does the MC himself had sex or do you only posses?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The poll at the top of this topic is missing the option "I'm not interested in the premise of any of your games, so far."

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Saw this game being recommended is "Wholesome games"

I dont see any ntr or cheating tags. But it seems MC can body swap ? Take control of women and sleep with others ? Can we avoid this ? Some comments even mentioned that MC transforms into a woman , is this avoidable ?
Not into such stuff
Yeah i would like to know as well.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Why are you using wood to make the structure? O_O
What else is he going to do with his morning wood?

I'm curious why android is always compressed? Why can't there be a regular size for android? I have this on my computer but prefer playing in android. But the sound and quality is not the same.
Android ports require more compression due to the limits of the Android platform. If there was less compression the game would end before 4 or 5 updates.

Have you ever supported any of my games?
Given the options I had to say I don't like your games but the truth is I've never looked at your games.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Any one know when the next edition will be?

Version 0.90 almost done
Hi Version 0.90 is almost done. During this week all programing work will be done and than few days for bugs and polishing.

Version 0.90 will bring storyline continuation after Nick fucked Brooke and her mom and also, you can posses the stripclub ovner Burt and get different path in middle of the game.

I can move back to my office.
As you can see my flooded office is finally again in normal shape, new paint and electic instalations. Now just move all the shit back again :D

Yeah i would like to know as well.
Transferring into a female's body is not avoidable

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What else is he going to do with his morning wood?

Android ports require more compression due to the limits of the Android platform. If there was less compression the game would end before 4 or 5 updates.

Given the options I had to say I don't like your games but the truth is I've never looked at your games.
So why are you here? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes