Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S - I am looking for a MacOS tester, if you'd be able to free up some time to help me debug please slide into my DMs :)
do you have a torrent list of the games you have listed ? i think it will be beneficial for everyone if they can search the game on first post of your page

Reactions: Nulldev

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
it is strange,game is good,scenes are beautiful,why so little supporters in patreon
Probably the story is what I'd guess. The whole idea of a dead nameless MC that jumps around possessing various characters as spirit probably isn't something most people can get into, or a Main Character they could "self insert" or fantasize as being. Possessing female character(s) probably doesn't help the situation either.

It's like you see people saying they want something different than the tried and true kinds of stories you see a lot of times with adult games, but in reality they really don't, or they just don't want something too far off from the tried and true. I mean, there's really no reason quality wise that this game shouldn't have more patrons, so the only other place to point the finger is the story.

Personally, I've tried playing this game numerous times when I see it updated here, and it's either I just end up deleting it without ever playing it, or I try to play and never make it far before I delete it. I think maybe one time I used the mod to see the amount of content that was there with the Devil and there wasn't a lot so I just deleted it. I don't remember when that was though, so I'm up for checking the mod again, and seeing if the amount of content with the Devil and the redhead on the banner image is worth playing.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Probably the story is what I'd guess. The whole idea of a dead nameless MC that jumps around possessing various characters as spirit probably isn't something most people can get into, or a Main Character they could "self insert" or fantasize as being. Possessing female character(s) probably doesn't help the situation either.
Yeah, tbh I don't like the whole possession portion either. The only time I pick this one up is if I have absolutely nothing else to play. The other possession games I know of on this site don't do well at all. (not even $50 a month) If you're reliant on the income from patreon you should definitely be researching beforehand to make sure there's a market for what you intend to create.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
This game started in August 2018. We are in November 2021 and I do not yet see the beginnings of the beginning of the end ... I will probably be dead (the statistics are against me) when the game will be tagged "completed". .. so I let it go. Too bad, I liked the idea of the guy going from body to body, including a woman's body (one of my childhood fantasies, just to feel what they feel when you fuck them).

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This game started in August 2018. We are in November 2021 and I do not yet see the beginnings of the beginning of the end ... I will probably be dead (the statistics are against me) when the game will be tagged "completed". .. so I let it go. Too bad, I liked the idea of the guy going from body to body, including a woman's body (one of my childhood fantasies, just to feel what they feel when you fuck them).
Eee? What? It's actually 2 releases before completion. You know version 0.91 95 1.0 means complete. Just little sense for numbers...

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Joraell, any chance to have the changelog of 0.90b/0.91 please? :D
0.90 beta changelog:
  • 350 renders
  • 70 animations
  • New Burt's path (you can posses him just after Scarletts dance)
About 0.91:

Betrayed version 0.91
Hi guys working on version 0.91 is in full progress. All rendering of bonus scene is almost done. It will count about 50 images.

Version 0.91 will come out next week for 5+ patrons.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Eee? What? It's actually 2 releases before completion. You know version 0.91 95 1.0 means complete. Just little sense for numbers...
There is no set industry standard that says a game/program is completed at version 1.0. Last beta patch for like M&B: Bannerlord is at 1.6.5 and that is just one example I can pull out of my steam library. This is really some weird concept floating around here. Version number is just a iteration Reaching 1.0 can be a major milestone, a release candidate for early access (whatever), doesn't have to mean completion. You could have released your game game with a version 1.5 whatever and still be a quarter way in.

Reactions: PowerFlower

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Betrayed [v0.90 BETA] [Joraell] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.03 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 630 MB
- - - -
Compressed Mac Size: 613 MB
- - - -

PS: Will need your here to vote for the file host that I be using in future!
Please cast your vote here

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes