Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
The premise of the game seems really cool and the "Devil" is hot as hell ^^
But what i don't get is the "incest"-shit. The MC is a bodyless soul who can slip into people. So even if there's a scene beetween silblings it isn't "real incest" so i can ignore this crap, right?
But nevermind... gonna play it nevertheless. "The Devil told me so" :devilish: :cool:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yeesh... this game's download is cursed (or it's my PC either way). Every link I download from is slow as heck (my internet is very slow anyways). Is there a torrent link or something?! I almost downloaded it from mixdrop (Nopy is doing maintenance) but it pulled the plug on me near the end. So pissed off right now.

Last edited:

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Best scene of the game? Well this will be hard! Wich is the best scene right now BTW?
In my opinion it is either the scene where you get introduced to Scarlet (MC complaining about his/her sore ass after posessing her makes the scene even better imo) or the Scene where the Teacher abuses Scarlet.

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Damn I thought I accidentally found one more easter egg but there is actually a mismatch:
Ivana's surname is Zelnikova which is similar to Zelníčkova in writing but these are two different surnames that sound different. Ivana Zelníčková is the first wife of our beloved mr. President :HideThePain:
Such a brilliant easter egg opportunity is wasted :HideThePain:
The name was changed for the reasons :)) cause č is not english letter.

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
I'm curious as to what happened at the hospital and why the devil keeps interfering and preventing him from passing through that door. For sure his body is still alive and is in coma. Can't wait to see what would happens next!

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
What do i do after possessing the hobo in the beginning? i am following a walkthrough guide, it claims to click on the boxes to the left at the warehouse but none of the boxes are clickable?

also, the in game hints say now that i can touch things, i should explore the city. Well i did. Everyone didn't like my presence and it appears that is all i can do. Is this all you can do in this update?

Guess i will continue to search for a game. I have been searching for hours and cant seem to find one that you dont get stuck on or it is only like 5 min long.

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What do i do after possessing the hobo in the beginning? i am following a walkthrough guide, it claims to click on the boxes to the left at the warehouse but none of the boxes are clickable?

also, the in game hints say now that i can touch things, i should explore the city. Well i did. Everyone didn't like my presence and it appears that is all i can do. Is this all you can do in this update?

Guess i will continue to search for a game. I have been searching for hours and cant seem to find one that you dont get stuck on or it is only like 5 min long.
Search Crash site.

Reactions: ljabc

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S - I am looking for a MacOS tester, if you'd be able to free up some time to help me debug please slide into my DMs :)

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Another vote option is needed : I want to support, but i can't beause of (put your reasons here).That will be my case.
There are many who i would've supported, but can't.Sorry.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes